Its just Clyde

The four approached the door of Wendy and Bebes apartment and Kyle jumped backwards when it was thumped against from the inside. " AGH! " He yelped,  causing Stan to instinctively wrap him up in his arms and Wendy to giggle. " Don't worry Kyle its just Clyde" She smiled as the door clicked open.  Kyle coughed in embarrassment,  rubbing the back of his neck as a small brown beagle raced out to greet them,  tail wagging as it ran around excitedly. Stan gasped as he bent down and pet the dog. " Whos an adorable little boy? " He cooed as he scratched its head,  the dog hopping up and licking Stan's face appreciateively. " You okay there dude? " Kyle smirked as Stan wobbled from his squatting position,  falling to the floor as the dog continued to cover his face with licks. " I think he likes you" Bebe laughed as she motioned to Clyde to go inside the house. Wendy held out a hand for Stan,  helping him up as he wiped his face on his sleeve,  the same mushy look on his face. " Clyde is so fucking cute " He smiled goofily as Wendy nodded in agreement. " He's a little shit sometimes though" She laughed before continuing. " Once me and Bebe made tacos and Clyde jumped onto the side and ate all of them while we were in the living room. " " Is that why you called him Clyde? " Kyle laughed as he remembered the events of the party. " Surprisingly no,  we called him Clyde before he did that" She explained as they heard the patter of tiny feet approaching them. Bebe came back holding Clydes lead as he hopped up and down like an excited bunny. " Oh god you remember snowball? " Stan asked Kyle as the dog reminded him of the rabbit. " The bunny you brought to my house when I was busy but being the nice friend I am I helped you anyway? " Kyle asked,  making the phrase sound like one word as he raised an eyebrow. " Weren't you just fingerpainting? " Stan asked as Kyle smiled. " Yea,  I was VERY busy" He giggled as Stan rolled his eyes.  They noticed the girls looking at them with confused expressions.  " You don't even want to know" Kyle informed them as they shrugged and began walking to the park. " So anyways,  if thats not why you called him Clyde what is? " Stan quizzed as they walked down the street. " Well,  you know that thump he made earlier? " Bebe began. " Oh yea I was gonna ask about that" Kyle said. " Well,  little dipshit here likes to run into things at full speed because he doesn't know that he cant walk through walls" Bebe sighed as Stan and Kyle burst into laughter. " I'm not even kidding I saw human Clyde do that multiple times. " Kyle giggled,  remembering the confused expression on a drunk Clydes face when he didn't end up on the other side of a wall but instead on his back with a sore face. The four approached the park,  and Bebe sighed when Clydes ears pricked up. " Clyde don't" She begged as he started barking wildly at a traffic cone. " What is he doing? " Kyle asked,  looking to Bebe for answers. " He always does this" She said,  pinching the bridge of her nose as Wendy stifled giggles.  " He hates traffic cones" Wendy explained as Bebe pulled Clyde away from the object, and he instantly silenced when he could no longer see it. " Why? " Kyle asked curiously. " Beats us" Wendy replied as they walked into the park.  " Be free" Bebe laughed as she unclipped Clydes lead,  taking a tennis ball from her bag as the dogs tail wagged harder expectantly.  " Kyle we should get a Sparky 2. 0" Stan said absentmindedly as Kyle shook his head worriedly.  " No way dude,  remember what happened when the first one died; It was worse than when Wendy dumped yo... " Kyle trailed off as Wendy shuffled awkwardly. Kyle laughed nervously as the three stood in silence. Sensing the tension,  Bebe plopped the ball into Kyles hand.  " Throw it for him,  he likes it" Bebe smiled as Kyle looked at her appreciatively. He threw the ball,  and instantly Clyde raced towards it,  snatching it from the air.  " Wow good catch boy! " Wendy praised as the dog proudly ran back,  dropping the ball in front of them.  " I mean it wasn't hard,  it wasn't a far throw" Stan added. " I'd like to see you throw further" Kyle challenged,  instantly regretting it when he remembered that Stan played a lot of sports. Stan smirked,  happy at a chance to show off in front of his boyfriend. He picked up the ball and threw it,  the dog not even trying to chase it as they watched it fly into the air,  probably landing somewhere on the far side of the park. " Damn it Stan" Wendy sighed,  rolling her eyes as they all followed the direction he had thrown the ball to retrieve it. Token waved as he cycled past them,  and stan clapped a hand over his mouth.  " Shit,  your bike! " He said to Kyle who just shrugged. " Its okay its chained up,  we can get it later. " He answered,  as Stan nodded. Stan  smiled at Craig as they passed him,  who was sitting on a blanket,  too focused on Tweeks face to notice anyone else. The pair were having a picnic and chattering and it was clear from their expressions that they had it bad for eachother,  both of them looking at the other the same way Cartman looks at food. Stan wrapped his arm around Kyle happily as they continued to walk with the girls.  " Uh..  Er. Eric? " A small voice sounded from behind a tree. " Did you hear that dude? " Kyle asked Stan as they slowed down. " Yea dude,  sounded familiar...  Ugh who's voice is that ... I can't remember ... " Stan thought out loud,  his forehead crinkling as he tried to envision the speaker. " OH!  Its that little ginger kid that Butters used to hang out with..  General Disarray? " He realised as the pair walked towards the noise. " WE'RE LOOKING FOR THE BALL OVER HERE" Stan shouted to the girls who chimed back "OKAY! ". " Oh you mean Dougie? " Kyle asked.  " Was that his name?  I never really knew I guess" Stan shrugged as they looked up to see Dougie trying not to fall over whilst wearing a blindfold.  " Eric?  Are you back yet?  Can I take my blindfold off? " The boy asked as Kyle scowled when he realised what had happpened.  He untied Dougies blindfold.  " Oh!  You're not Cartman. " He said. " Yea no shit" Kyle sighed. " Let me guess,  he put the blindfold on and then said don't take it off until he gets back? " Kyle asked as Stan looked at them blankly. " Yea..  How did you know? " " Becaause he always used to do this shit to Butters. I guess Kenny scared him off" Kyle rolled his eyes. " Wait but what about when he-" "He's not coming back Dougie its a prank,  go home. " Kyle said as the pair walked away.  " Damn Cartman is a dick" Stan said as Kyle nodded.  " Yep, some things don't change I guess" Kyle sighed.  Suddenly,  Stan fell face first into the floor,  causing Kyle to erupt into laughter. " You okay dude? " He chuckled,  helping a slightly red faced Stan to his feet. " Yea I just tripped over.. The ball! " He smiled as he triumphantly picked up the ball,  holding it in the air. " Let's go find the girls"