Kenny's birthday

Kyle woke up on his sofa, laying against something warm and soft. He snuggled into it, enjoying the feeling, until he heard stifled laughter and saw a flash from a phone camera. He jerked his head up to see Cartman, laughing at him. He was confused until he realised that he was snuggling up to stan and that his hat was laying on the floor, exposing his bushy red hair. He blushed, getting off of Stan and grabbing his hat, scowling at Cartman. " Why the fuck are you in my house fatass" Kyle snapped. " The angry Jew bitch let me in" Cartman smirked. "Why the fuck can I hear Cartman?" Stan said groggily, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. " Because my mum doesn't know that he is an evil dick" Kyle replied earning an annoyed "AY!" from Cartman. " Oh," Stan sighed. He hated when his friends fought but knew it was pointless to try to stop them. Kyle and Cartman broke out into an arguement as Stan walked upstairs to brush his teeth with the spare toothbrush he kept at Kyle's. "Hey Ike" Stan greeted as he joined him in the bathroom. "Hey Shhtan" Ike said through a mouthfull of toothpaste. He spat and continued, " So when are you gonna tell him that you like him?" Stan spluttered, choking on toothpaste in the process. " Wh...at?" "My brother, It's obvious you like him, so when are you gonna tell him?" Ike repeated. Stan was too tired to argue. " I don't know man, he's straight so it's not like I have a chance anyway." "I wouldn't be too sure about that Stan" Ike smirked, clearly not telling Stan something. He walked out of the bathroom leaving Stan confused. Stan returned to Kyle and Cartman, who were both laughing and eating toast. Kyle handed Stan some toast, which he gladly accepted, and sat down on the sofa with his friends. " After this, we have to meet the others at the park, then we can go and get Kenny" Cartman stated. " Wait, what time is it?" Stan asked. " Ten, but we have to make sure this is perfect." Kyle stated. The three had planned to take Kenny to Casa Bonita for his birthday lunch as a surprise, and they had invited all of his favourite people: His sister Karen, Clyde, Token, Craig, Tweek, and of course Kenny's boyfriend Butters. They were all going to meet at starks pond at eleven and walk together to Kenny's house to surprise him,  then take him to the restaurant.  Karens job was to keep him occupied until then. " Uh..  You guys might wanna get changed if you slept in those clothes" Cartman said.  " Obviously" said Kyle. " Stan you wanna wear some of my clothes or you gonna go home? " " uhh..  You think you've got anything that'll fit me? " Stan said looking at the narrow but tall frame that he had fallen for. Kyle looked at Stans shorter legs and muscular torso,  realizing that they were no longer the same size. " good point, do you wanna get changed and meet at the pond in half an hour? " Kyle asked.  "Sure" Stan smiled. Stan got home and changed into a red hoodie and a brown leather jacket. He looked at himself in the mirror and cringed as he heard Shelly shouting his name. He sprinted out of the house before she could start a fight and headed to the pond to meet his friends. When he got there he saw Kyle and Cartman already there skimming stones together. Stan smiled at his friends finally getting along for once. " Heya fellas! " He heard Butters shout from behind him,  and he turned to see him walking up to them with a teal backpack presumably holding his present for Kenny,  and a warm smile plastered on his face. He was wearing an oversized blue hoodie and had a pink flower in his hair. Cartman rolled his eyes at the boy and continued his conversation with Kyle,  who still hadn't noticed stan.  " Hey Butters" Stan smiled back,  sitting on a nearby bench and motioning for butters to do the same. " What did you get for Kens birthday stan?  " Butters asked happily.  " I heard him talking about this new game that was coming out, so I bought it for him.  Is it cool if I put it in your bag?  I don't really wanna carry it all day" " Sure! " Butters replied,  unzipping his bag to reveal a heart shaped present.  " What's this Butters? " Stan asked.  "Oh..  Its pretty dumb but Kenny is lactose intolerant,  so I made him some dairy free chocolates and put them in a heart shaped box.  I wrote him a poem too and drew a picture for him so I hope he likes it. " "I'm sure he will " Stan smiled. " Stan!  When did you get here? " Kyle  ran up to him,  jumping in between him and Butters. Craig and Tweek were next to arrive, Craig sitting on the bench with Tweek on his lap.  Next was Clyde and Token,  Token trying to calm down Clyde who was screaming about tacos,  being encouraged by Cartmans excited singing of the restaurants theme song. Kyle looked at his phone as he heard a beep.

Karen: Kenny's all dressed,  come over now guys! :)

Kyle: Okay on our way!

" Okay guys let's go! " Meanwhile Kenny was sitting on his living room floor,  playing dolls with his sister.  He was upset that his friends had forgotten his birthday,  and was hurt that Butters hadn't texted him this morning,  but he wasn't going to let Karen see that he was sad. " Rawr I'm gonna eat you all! " Kenny said as he introduced a dinosaur into their game.  Karen giggled and screamed making her doll run away from the plastic dinosaur. Kenny had on ripped black jeans and a plain orange shirt.  All of a sudden he heard a knock at the door.  " be right back kare-bear" Kenny said as he walked to open the door.  As soon as it opened he was greeted with the smiling faces of his favorite people. He was instantly jumped on by Butters as he hugged him,  burying his face into his shoulder. " Hey Leo " Kenny smiled,  holding Butters up with a tight hug. "What are you guys doing here?" " HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY!! " Kenny grinned widely showing all of his teeth.  His eyes teared up happily.  " You guys remembered! " Everyone but Craig squished him into a huge group hug,  and he gladly hugged them back.  He felt Karen hugging his legs from behind and turned to face her after letting go of the others and holding Butters' hand. "Did you know about this kare-bear? " Kenny asked and Karen nodded smugly.  Butters gave his boyfriend a quick kiss,  then pulled him out of his house by his hand.  " What?  Guys where are we going? " "You'll see" Said Kyle. As they walked,  Kyle stared at Craig and Tweek holding hands,  feeling a pang of jealousy. He remembered the kiss that Butters had given Kenny earlier and felt it again. Behind him,  Stan was focused intensely on the red heads ass as he walked.  He bit his lip,  and didn't notice that Cartman was watching him.  " Stan stop staring at the Jews ass you perv" Cartman said intentionally loudly,  causing both Stan and Kyle to blush. Kyle slowed down to walk next to Stan. " This was a really sweet idea Kyle" Stan said,  watching Kenny grinning widely holding hands with Karen and Butters and chatting happily. " Thanks dude" Kyle said,  looking into Stans eyes. Hed never realised how pretty he found them before. Stan was admiring kyles emerald eyes,  and hadn't even noticed that kyle had subconsciously linked their hands together. They continued walking,  fingers intertwined,  until they reached their destination.  " CASA BONITA? " Kenny happily shouted looking at Cartman.  " MMHHHMM! " Cartman replied with the same amount of enthusiasm. The group raced inside,  and sat at the table Kyle had reserved. " Guys,  thank you all for this,  it means a lot" Kenny said happily. " No problem dude" replied Stan.  " Now its present time! " Cartman said excitedly, as everyone took out their gifts. Kenny stared at the gifts as if his friends had just given him their souls.  " guys.. " Kenny said,  tearing up again and squeezing Butters  hand. " Open mine first! " Said Cartman.  Kenny opened all of the presents to reveal a new gaming console from Token,  a stack of playboys from Clyde,  which the pair high fived over,  a specially made gift card for free coffees for life from tweak bros from Tweek,  a drawing of him and Karen from his sister,  and an unexpectedly thoughtful gift of a homemade nightlight from Craig,  who knew that Kenny was afraid of the dark. He also got a mega man doll from Cartman,  and a joke present of KFC chicken skins with no chicken to make up for the time Cartman ate all of his. He opened the chocolates from Butters and gave him a long drawn out kiss when he read the mushy poem in the card.  He smiled fondly as he looked through the scrapbook that kyle had made him,  and nearly screamed when he saw the game that stan had bought him. They all ordered food and happily ate until they felt sick.  They all split off into groups to watch the puppet shows,  and explore all the other things casa bonita had to offer.  At one point,  Stan and Kyle had ended up alone in black barts cave.  The music echoed quietly around the dark walls,  and the boys stood inches apart from each other.
"Kyle..  We're friends right? "
" Of course Stan..  Super best friends"
" So..  If I did something really stupid we would still be friends? "
" Do you not remember your goth faze " Kyle chuckled. Stan stared into the glittering green eyes of his best friend and did something he had been wanting to do for a very long time.  He grabbed Kyle by his chin and pulled him into a kiss.