Disbelief

The three watched intently as Wendy scrolled through her contacts. "Come on, surely you have his number from your days as call girl?" Stan frowned, remembering her character from when they were children. She bit her lip, her eyebrows furrowing as she continued scrolling, mumbling her contact names to herself as she read them." Ive bought quite a few new phones since then Stan" She groaned, reaching the end of the list and shoving her phone back into her pocket. " No luck?" Bebe asked, recieving an apologetic shake of the head in response from her girlfriend. " UGH FUCKING DAMN IT" Kyle yelled, throwing his arms in the air before slumping onto the sofa. " Dude chill out" Stan sighed, sitting down next to him. " I get it babe, we finally figured out who it is and now we can't e-" Stan began softly. " It's not that" Kyle inturrupted, sighing loudly. " What?" Bebe asked, tilting her head in confusion. " I said it's not that. It's just... God damn it I didn't want it to come to this" Kyle huffed, taking his phone out and aggressively typing in someone's contact name. He texted something short and then put his phone away, pinching his forehead in annoyance as he stood up. " Come on, we're going to pay our favorite creepy stalker a visit." He frowned, grabbing his coat as the others followed after him with confused expressions. " Al gore?" Stan asked. " No the other one" Kyle replied, prompting the others to list a long string of all of the weirdos in South park, none of which were correct. They continued guessing as they walked, until Stan finally gave up. " Well dude who is it then?" Stan frowned as the four stopped walking, surprisingly close to Kyle's own house. In response, Kyle rolled his eyes, the other three looking up to see where he had led them. " No.. No you can't be serious." Stan said, staring in disbelief at the door of Eric Cartmans House.

" Oh hello sweeties! Are you here to see my little Eric?" Liane sang as she opened the door to Kyle's agressive knocking. " Where is that fatass?" Kyle grumbled, looking over Lianes shoulder into the house. " Hi Mrs Cartman. We are, is he home?" Stan asked, elbowing Kyle gently for being so rude." I believe so, OH BUBBYKINS! YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE!" She yelled sweetly upstairs, before turning back to the four at the door. " I haven't seen you two in so long! Come in, come in! Oh my haven't you grown!" She smiled, ushering the boys into her house and nearly forgetting about the girls completely." Oh are you two here for Eric too?" She said, noticing the girls who shuffled their feet awkwardly in the doorway." Uh.. " Wendy forced out, clearly very reluctant to voluntarily go anywhere near Cartman anytime soon. " It's OK guys. We've got this. Thanks for all of your help so far. " Stan said genuinely, watching the visible relief spread across their faces. " Keep us updated OK?" Bebe asked, frowning in concern. " Of course" Stan smiled, watching them as they finally decided that it was their time to leave. Mrs Cartman shut the door, before calling up to her son one more time. " I'm sorry boys, he must have his headphones in again, he's not used to having visitors ever since you guys stopped coming around. I'll go get him, you two make yourselves at home. There is apple juice in the fridge if you want some.” She offered, before disappearing upstairs. Kyle pinched his forehead in frustration, taking a deep breath and reminding himself why he had come here. " Woah dude this is kinda creepy huh? Everything is like, exactly the same as it was when we were kids." Stan noted, looking around at Cartmans living room. Kyle looked up, realising that Stan was right. " Probably because he's the same childish fuck that he was in fifth grade. " Kyle scoffed, picking up a photo of the three of them and Kenny that sent a weird feeling of nostalgia running through him. " Is it weird that I kinda mis-" Stan began, before the sound of footsteps at the top of the stairs made him jump." But MEEEEM" Cartman whined as his mother pulled him by the arm downstairs to greet the boys. The moment Cartmans eyes met Kyle's, the pair froze. Shock, fear, hatred and something that might have been a little bit of hope flashed across Eric's face, before he settled on a smug expression as he folded his arms. " Well, well well. Look who came running back when they needed something" He chuckled, Stan wincing and preparing for an explosion as Kyle balled up his fists. He did not, however, expect what happened next. " Please Cartman. We need your help." Kyle asked through gritted teeth. Eric looked just as shocked as Stan, staring back in disbelief. "Huh?" He asked, eliciting an annoyed huff from the ginger. " I said, we need your help."

Ooh twist huh, bet you didn't expect Cartman to be making a return so soon. I promise there will be more fluff soon and I'm sorry for not updating for so long! I hope everyone is doing OK I missed you guys!