Everything was going to be okay

Kyles phone vibrated. The three turned their heads towards him as he opened the text.  " Its Butters! " Kyle said excitedly  as Tweek walked in with their coffees. " You guys get anywhere yet? " Tweek asked as he set their drinks down,  kissing Craigs head before plopping onto the sofa next to him.  " Thank you babyyyy" Craig smiled,  kissing Tweeks nose and making him scrunch it up adorably as he giggled.  " No, but Butters responded to Kyles text just now".  Stan said as Tweek raised his eyebrows in response. " This is what he said" Kyle said,  turning his phone to the two.

Me: Hey Butters,  were you with Fatass today? Did he ask or say anything to you about me and Stan?

Butters: Uh..  Why?

Kyle turned his phone back around.  " Hmm..  Seems weird.  You gonna tell him?  I don't think that pushover would willingly snitch on Cartman" Craig asked as he sipped his coffee. " Hey leave Leo out of this" Tweek frowned.  " Just tell him that its important,  has Kenny replied yet? " Stan asked,  sipping his coffee.  " No,  he's probably busy with Karen right now if Butters isn't with him".  Kyle hummed thoughtfully,  typing the text into his phone. " Hey Stan where's your phone?  It might help if we can see the text. " Tweek said,  making Stan splutter on his coffee.  The other three looked towards him as he curled into himself slightly.  " Dude? " Kyle asked.  Stan scratched his neck nervously.  " I uh..  I may have smashed it earlier" Stan admitted,  remembering the way he let it shatter all over his floor when Kyle had left. " Nice one dumbass" Craig rolled his eyes,  making Tweek elbow him and give him a stern look.  " I mean uh..  Thats ok" Craig corrected himself,  earning a smile from his boyfriend who wrapped around his arm happily.  " Woah..  Tweek I swear to god you are some kind of wizard. " Kyle chuckled as he watched Craig be nice to them for once. Kyle opened his phone as it buzzed again. 

Butters: Well...  He did ask me to come help him with something on his computer earlier... But I said that me and kenny were busy.

Kyle frowned angrily.  " Fucking fatass" He growled. He thought for a second,  before typing back.

Me: Do you know what he wanted help with?

The four sat in anticipation as they waited for Butters to respond.  Tweek bit his nails nervously,  stopped by Craig taking his hands in his own and kissing his fingers gently. The two smiled at eachother as the message popped up.

Butters: He said he wanted help photoshopping something. Dont tell him I said anything though or he'll murder me. 

" Photoshopping?" Stan asked in confusion as he looked at Kyle who shared the same expression. " Didn't you say it was a text? It's not like he photoshopped screenshots or anything." Craig frowned as he looked over to them. " Maybe... Maybe it was another idea he had?" Kyle asked. Stan shook his head. " No, this doesn't make sense. Cartman is way too stubborn to go back on an idea that he asked for help with." The four sat quietly as they thought. " What if.. What if it wasn't Eric at all?" Tweek asked shyly, breaking the silence. " But... It has to be. Cartman is the only one who is this much of a dick." Kyle disagreed, although even he sounded slightly unconvinced of what he was saying. " You guys have pissed off a lot of people, and thats coming from me" Craig shrugged. Kyle looked at Stan worriedly, a new feeling filling his chest.  He was scared.  If it wasn't Cartman then who was it?  " No..  No it has to be him" Kyle said,  panic filling his voice as he tried to stay calm.  " Kyle,  calm down.  Its okay.  We're gonna figure out who did this. " Stan said softly as he pulled Kyle into a hug.  Kyle tried to steady his breathing as Stan slowly rubbed circles into his back to relax him. " We should probably all get some sleep now.  Trying to figure this out when we're all this tired is not gonna get us anywhere. " Craig offered as Tweek snuggled into him sleepily.  " You two can sleep here tonight if you feel like it.  This is a sofa bed. " Tweek yawned as he pointed to the chair.  " We can? You guys have already helped enough its oka-" Stan began gratefully,   stroking Kyles hair before he was interrupted by his snoring. Tweek giggled sleepily at the noise.  " I think Kyle votes on a sleepover. " Craig smirked.  Tweek sat up slowly to go and get the blankets for the pair.  " Honey I can get them f-" Craig began,  before being shushed by his smiling boyfriend. " Thanks for this Craig.  I know it's really late and you really didn't have to help at all. " Stan smiled.  " Its no problem" Craig grinned.  He yawned,  stretching as Tweek came back over holding the blankets and pillows.  As Craig stretched,  his shirt lifted up to reveal toned abs,  and Stan tried to hold back laughter as Tweek turned red,  stopping walking as he stared at them entranced.  " What are you doing Tweeky? " Craig asked obliviousy as Tweek stared at him open mouthed.  Tweek didnt take his eyes away from Craig as he handed the bedding to Stan.  Craig frowned at his boyfriend in confusion as he set up the bed.  " Craigyyyyyy" Tweek whined, hugging him from behind.  " Gimme a sec baby" Craig laughed as he finished the bed.  " Bed timeeee" Tweek pouted,  pulling Craig towards their room.  Craig raised an eyebrow as Tweek started planting kisses on his neck. " Uh..  Tweek? " Craig asked.  " Oh..  Oh! " He realised when he felt something poke his leg from behind,  suddenly making him turn a deep red. " Uh..  See you two in the morning! " He said,  turning around and picking up Tweek,  carrying him to their room and closing the door behind them.  Stan shook his head,  turning his attention to the adorable boy sleeping in his arms.  " Hey Kyle..  Baby.. " He whispered,  planting kisses on his head to wake him up.  " Mmhmm.?.. " Kyle hummed sleepily in response. " I gotta get up for a second so I can sort out the bed. " He said,  making Kyle whine when he peeled him off of him.   " Ok,  come on then cutie" Stan smiled as he finished putting the bedding on,  laughing at Kyles weak attempt to crawl into the bed.  Stan picked him up,  setting him down gently as he laid  under the blanket next to him.  Kyle smiled,  snuggling into hiis boyfriend as he inhaled the scent of his cologne.  No matter who did this,  with Stan here,  Kyle knew that everything was going to be okay.