Race you

Kyle yawned, stretching as the sun flooded onto his face through the curtains. " Morning dude" He smiled, reaching over to wrap his arms around Stan but frowning when they flopped onto the empty side of his bed. He opened his eyes, sitting up as he looked around for his boyfriend.
Laughter echoed from the kitchen and Kyle grinned, jumping up from his bed and pulling a shirt over his head. He ran a hand through his hair, rolling his eyes when he felt how poofy it was this morning. He shrugged, leaving his room to join the others. " -And he wouldn't take his hat off for a month, he even slept in it! " Sheila laughed, as Stan smiled and shook his head at the story she was telling. " Hey Kyle" Stan said, his face brightening as he noticed his boyfriend walking into the room. " Hey dude" Kyle yawned, kissing Stans head. " Hey bubby, im making pancakes if you wanted some" Sheila offered, turning off the stove as she slid the last pancake onto the pile. " Sorry, you looked too cute sleeping to wake up" Stan apologized as Kyle sat down at the table next to him. Kyle blushed slightly, shaking his head at how cheesy Stan was being. The three sat down, eating together as Sheila tried her hardest to embarass Kyle in front of Stan, who pretty much knew everything about him already. " Oh Kyle sweetie, can you go and wake up your brother? " Kyle groaned loudly in response. " But mum he's grumpy in the-" He stopped when he saw the stern look on Sheilas face. Sighing, he got up, walking upstairs reluctantly. " Are you finished Stanley? " She asked, taking his plate when he nodded happily. " AGHHHHH! " Kyle screeched from upstairs, and Stan flinched when he heard something hit the floor loudly. " Kyle? " Stan yelled up to him, Sheila just sighing and waving him off. " Its fine it's just Ike" She muttered. Kyle appeared at the top of the stairs, water drenching his hair as Ike ran down in front of him. " What happened? " Stan asked, rushing to Kyle who was glaring at his brother. " Dipshit here hates getting woken up early. So he decided to put a bucket of water on his door. " Kyle explained to Stan who was now struggling to hold back laughter. " We should really stop him hanging around Craigs sister" Stan chuckled as Kyle blew a wet curl out of his face. " Im gonna go dry off, you okay to just hang here? Ill only be a sec. " Stan nodded, kissing Kyle quickly making him smile. " Love you" Kyle grinned, before walking back upstairs towards the hair dryer. As the hot air blew his hair across his face, all Kyle could think about was these past few days. He never thought that he would actually end up with the boy of his dreams. He couldn't help smiling as he thought about how lucky he was to finally have Stan. He looked in the mirror to see that his hair was dry now, and his eyes widened when he realised how lost in thought he had been. He had been so focused on thinking about his boyfriend, he hadnt even noticed how long he had been standing there. As Kyle was about to put the hairdryer away, he stopped, noticing a butterfly on the other side of the window. He smiled, looking at the delicate patterns on its wings before it flew away. Outside the sky was clear, and Kyle hummed in thought. He wondered whether Stan would want to go on a walk this early. After putting the hairdryer away, he joined the others downstairs, shaking his head at Stan watching Terrance and Phillip with Ike. " Hey dude, you feel like going on a walk? Its like really sunny out. " Kyle asked, motioning towards the window. Without thinking Stan nodded, honestly just wanting to spend every moment with Kyle no matter what they were doing. They put their shoes on, Kyle giving one last glare to his brother for earlier, before leaving. " Damn you were right about the sun" Stan said, squinting as his eyes adjusted to the brightness. " Yea, I love when its warm in the mornings" Kyle said happily, taking a deep breath as he smelt the fresh morning air. " I never got what you like so much about mornings" Stan admitted, yawning as they walked down the path. " And I never got what you like so much about going to bed at 4 AM. " Kyle chuckled raising his eyebrows. " Ok touché" Stan shrugged. "Do you hear something?" Kyle asked, stopping walking as he tilted his head. " No?" Stan responded in confusion, making Kyle shake his head and continue. " It must have been like a mosquito or something" The ginger said, scratching his head in thought. The noise came again, this time slightly louder. " Okay I definitely heard something that time" Kyle said, stopping as he looked around. The confusion on his face remained when he turned to see someone running at them with a large black object. " StAN WaiT... wAit Up" Clyde panted as he caught up with the two. " Uh.. Clyde? " Kyle said, completely lost when Stan gladly took the object from him. " I was.... I was going to bring Stan's guitar back... But.. he wasnt at home.. .then I saw you and..." Clyde panted, motioning to the object that Kyle now realised was a guitar case. " Turns out I was right.... people with guitars get laid pretty easily" Clyde winked. Stan and Kyle burst out laughing, making Clyde pout. " Ok fine maybe it didnt work as well as I thought it was gonna" He admitted, blushing in embarrassment. " But its ok, I can get laid whenever I want because have you SEEN me?" Clyde smirked, making Stan laugh harder as Kyle tried to hold his own back out of politeness. " R.. really?" Stan giggled as Kyle elbowed him lightly in disapproval. " Yea, you two wouldn't know but when you look this attractive people practically beg you for it. Anyways I gotta get going, got a coffee date with a really hot girl in a second" Clyde lied, looking at a text from Token.

NoHomoBro: Clyde get your ass here right now you can't get out of studying that easily

" thats her now, damn she wants me so bad" Clyde lied, waving goodbye as he texted Token back as fast as he could, apologising for being late. Kyle shook his head as he watched Clyde furiously tapping as he fast walked away. " Damn, I haven't heard you play since you lived at that weed farm." Kyle said thoughtfully as they walked towards the park. " Yea, I practise a little but like I'm not great still so I don't really go on about it" Stan admitted. " If you wanna I can play something when we get to the park for you, I only know a couple of songs but you know" He offered. He looked over to Kyle, smiling when he was met with wide and excited looking eyes staring back. " DUDE YOU HAVE TO!" Kyle said happily, grinning wider when he saw the park entrance ahead of them. " Race you" Kyle smirked.