Stanley (Smut chapter)

Stan smiled as Clyde forced his 17th taco past his lips. "Fucking...love..mmfmm..tacos.." Clyde mumbled happily. Suddenly, Kyle sprinted past him to the bathroom. "Kyle?" Stan called after him. He looked over to Kenny, who was too busy making out with Butters to notice anything. He looked to Cartman who put his hands up defensively. Rolling his eyes, he walked to find Kyle. He opened the door of the bathroom to be greeted with sharp inhalations. Curious, Stan quietly shut the door behind him. He listened for any noises that could tell him what Kyle was doing. His dick immediately grew hard when Kyle quietly moaned "St..ann". Stan walked up to the stall that Kyle was locked in, lust clouding his judgement. "Kyle... babe?". Kyle thought that he had imagined the noise, the soft tone making his problem worse. " Fuck.. stan" He moaned as he stroked his dick. " Kyle" Stan repeated, knocking on the door, making Kyle jump. Kyle spluttered "S..Stan?". "Yea babe... it's me... open the door.. please?" Stan responded hungrily, his voice dripping with lust. The lock on the door clicked open, revealing a flushed and panting Kyle, his hard dick in hand and drool falling down his chin. Stan instantly pounced at the boy, pulling off his green hat and tangling his hands in his curly hair, shoving his tongue down his throat. "Mmmmmhmm" Kyle moaned into the kiss, his tongue wrestling Stan's for dominance. Stan moved his hand to Kyle's dick, stroking it slowly. Kyle pulled away from the kiss , and in between moans he said " Stan.. the... mmmmhm fuck... th door.." Stan caught on and let go of Kyle to re-lock the door. He turned around to be pinned to the door by Kyle, who kissed him roughly. Kyle put his knee in between Stan's legs, rubbing at his growing bulge. Stan groaned at the friction,  grabbing Kyles ass and squeezing it hard.  Kyle moaned into Stans mouth.  " Fuck kyle..  Do you know how long I've wanted to do this.. " Stan moaned as Kyle pulled his jeans and boxers down,  freeing his dick. Kyle smirked and knelt down,  licking a stripe up his dick,  making stan loudly moan and cover his mouth. Kyle grabbed his own dick, and thrusted into his hand while he used the other one to put Stan's dick in his mouth. He made his way down,  until his nose was buried in the soft curls at the base,  and took his hand off of stan to finger himself. He could hear muffled moans coming from Stan as he began to deep throat him,  and instantly felt the need to be fucked as his large dick hit the back of his throat. He pulled off with a pop and looked up at Stans half lidded eyes,  a string of saliva still connecting him to his dick. " Stanley..  Please fuck me.. " Kyle pleaded with his boyfriend.  Stan gladly obliged,  sitting on the closed toilet and motioning for kyle to sit on his lap. Kyle had fingered himself enough to be prepared,  and slowly lowered himself onto Stans dick,  making both of them errupt in moans and throw their heads backwards in pleasure. " FUCK!  STAN! " Kyle screamed as Stan thrusted upwards into his prostate. Kyles tongue hung out of his mouth and Stan thrusted harder and faster,  filling the bathroom with wet slapping noises. Kyle began bouncing with Stans thrusts and felt Stans dick twitch inside him. " Fuck...  I'm close Kyle " " nghh mee..  too" Kyle said as he came over Stans jacket. Stan continued thrusting,  milking Kyle for all he had.  When Kyles body went limp,  Stan pulled out and came over the floor. Both boys sat panting heavily,  and sloppily kissed each other.  After what seemed like forever,  Kyle broke the comfortable silence.  " Sorry about your jacket man" Stan laughed at Kyles first words after sex. " Its no problem dude..  Lets clean this shit up before someone comes in. " The boys cleaned the floor and as much of Stans jacket as possible.  It was still noticeable though,  so Stan tied it around his waist. They unlocked the door,  and walked back to be greeted with a smirk from Kenny and Kyle even got a high five from him. " You guys have fun in there? " Kenny laughed,  smirking at their flushed faces and disheveled hair. Stan pulled his hat over his eyes groaning and Kyle tucked his hair under the green ushanka. " Where's Butters? " Kyle said,  changing the subject.  Kenny pointed to his boyfriend patting Clydes back,  who was throwing up in a bin,  and Token smugly collecting £20 from a scowling Cartman. " Craig and Tweek went home together while you two were uh...  In there" Kenny told them. Stan nodded in acknowledgment. " Me and Leo were about to take Karen to the movies,  you guys wanna come?  Don't tell the fatass though because I don't think I can take any more of his shit today" Kenny laughed. " Sure" Kyle  smiled,  squeezing Stans hand,  who smiled happily at the contact. Butter's ran up to Kenny,  hugging him from behind and squishing his cheek into his arm,  looking at Stan and Kyle. " Heya fellas!  Are they coming with us Ken? " Butters asked,  smiling brightly. Kenny  grinned at his boyfriend nodding.  " cool!  I'll go get Karen! " Butters stood on his toes tto give Kenny a quick peck on the lips and skipped off to where Karen was playing with Token in the ball pit.  Kenny lovingly watched his boyfriend,  sighing happily.  " I fucking love that boy" He smiled,  causing Kyle to smile too,  satisfied that he had made his friends day as perfect as he could. Stan also grinned goofily at the smile Kyle held,  fully aware of how lucky he was to be able to call him his boyfriend.