Sounds like a deal

" I dont..  I don't get it" Kyle frowned,  still trying to get his head around the fact that Cartman didn't do this. More people were in the shop since it was later,  so Tweek had left to stand behind the counter. " Who else have you guys pissed off? " Craig asked.  Stan and Kyle shared a nervous look.  " Literally everyone at some point. " Stan groaned,  burying his head into his arms. " Is it really that important that we figure out who it was though?  I mean,  it was only a fake text. " Craig shrugged.  " Thats not the point" Stan scowled,  sitting up. " It made Kyle upset,  and I have to figure out who hurt him like that. " Stan said,  determination in his voice.  " You're the one who had a fucking asthma attack because of it" Kyle chuckled weakly,  stroking Stans cheek with his thumb. " Hey guys,  think it might be those dudes? " Craig said blankly,  pointing to a pair of people,  wearing black hoodies and looking like they were trying to stay hidden. From the looks of it,  they were both girls,  but their hoods were too far up for the boys to know for sure. Stan and Kyle looked over their shoulders at them before turning back to Craig. " Do you think-" Kyle said in a hushed voice. " I mean..  They do look kinda suspicious. " Stan agreed. Craig squinted in confusion as he watched the boys remain seated, simply looking at the girls. He frowned. " Go talk to them or something then idiots" Craig rolled his eyes,  getting out his phone. " Oh, uh... right" Stan chuckled weakly at himself, getting up from the seat. Kyle shot up, about to follow him until Stan looked at him, holding his shoulder so that he stayed sitting. " I've got this ok?" He reassured him as Kyle opened his mouth to object." What? No way am I staying here I wanna kick the shit out of those assholes!" He hissed, struggling against Stans grip. " Thats exactly why you have to stay. We don't want anyone getting hurt." Stan explained softly, smiling gratefully when he felt Kyle relax under his hand. As much as Kyle hated it, he knew that his boyfriend was right. " I'll be back in a second" He said, taking a deep breath as he turned. " Wait" Kyle said, standing up quickly and kissing Stan's forehead. " Be careful ok? " Kyle blushed, sitting down again when Craig scoffed at how sappy they were being. Stan nodded, smiling as he walked towards the hooded people. " Uh, hey." He said awkwardly, making the pair jump as they pulled their hoodies down to hide more of their faces. " Go away!" One of the two hissed at him in a whispered voice, making him tilt his head in confusion. The person speaking sounded familiar he thought as the tension left his body along with his concern. " Wait a second, Wendy?" Stan asked, the two scowling at him as Wendy took her hood down. " Stan please, we're trying to stay- OH SHIT!" She began explaining, before they looked over to another table and suddenly ducked. " Uh... guys?" Stan asked curiously, poking his head under the table and staring at Wendy and who he now saw was Bebe. " Are they still looking?" Bebe whispered, making Stan look at her blankly. " Clyde and Token! Are they still looking?" She explained. He looked up to see the mentioned pair leaving, looking suspiciously at where the girls had been sitting. " They just left, now are you going to explain what the hell's  going on?" Stan asked as the girls sighed, emerging from the table and looking defeated as they plopped back into their seats. " We've been trying to figure out whether Clyde and Token are dating. It's been bugging us for ages and we have to know!" Bebe groaned, burying her head in her arms. " That's kinda creepy" Stan frowned, making Bebe huff in response. " We made a bet with Red and Annie that we could find out and I am not losing to those bitches" Wendy explained in a determined tone . " Well, good luck with that I guess" Stan shrugged, about to walk away before an idea popped into his head. " Hey, you two know a lot of drama right? Any idea who might want to split me and Kyle up?" He asked, it was worth a shot. " Huh? No? Why, did something happen?" Wendy asked confused. After Stan had explained what had happened, the girls looked at him in sympathy and shock. " Thats so fucked up" Bebe shook her head. " Maybe if you guys help us figure out about Clyde and Token we can help." She offered. Stan chewed his lip thoughtfully. " Sounds like a deal". Kyle said from behind his boyfriend,  making him jump.