You dork

I live in the UK so I've never even seen a Walmart before.  Sorry if its innacurate 😅

Stan idly kicked rocks as Kyle chained his bike up outside. He looked up as he heard a final click that signalled to him that it was locked, and smiled,  grabbing his boyfriends hand and making him blush. " You got any idea what we're gonna get her? " Kyle asked as they walked into the store,  instantly hit with the familiar chatter of customers and the quiet music." Not really but I feel like Walmart will tell me" Stan replied, shrugging as they aimlessly wandered around. " Hey Stan,  you think she'll like this? " Kyle giggled as he grabbed a horrendously bright neon scarf,  breaking away from Stan to wrap it around his own neck and pose.  " Nah I think she would like this one more" Stan joked,  pulling a somehow uglier one over his own neck and flashing Kyle a grin as he blew him a kiss. Kyle snorted with laughter,  grabbing a bright pink bobble hat and forcing it over his curls,  which sent Stan into a laughing fit. An unimpressed looking security guard stared at the pair,  making Kyle turn pink in embarrassment as their laughter died down slightly, and the ginger neatly put the items back,  helping Stan escape from the scarf he had put on. The two looked at eachother,  and at the same time burst out laughing again,  chuckling as they scanned shelves for ideas. " What about perfume? " Kyle asked,  picking up a bottle and tracing the odd shape. " Nah she has loads,  plus Cartmans mum always buys her some. " Stan replied thoughtfully. " What abouuuttt...  Jewelry? " Kyle hummed, to which he got no reply. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion,  turning around to see Stan grinning at him. " What...? " Kyle asked suspiciously.  Stan didn't reply,  but instead started to bob up and down rhythmically. " Stan what are you-? " Kyle said confused as he watched the events unfold before him. Stan kept eye contact with him,  smiling wider as he began mouthing lyrics to the song playing over the speakers. Kyle rolled his eyes playfully when he realised what song it was,  memories flooding back to him when Stan began a specific dance.  " Stan is this the song that your dad taught you so you could win the dance off with the orange county kids? " Stan nodded,  holding his hand out for Kyle to join in,  which Kyle refused.  " No thanks dude I still have some dignity" He grinned as Stan pouted at him when the song finished. " Wanna go get food?  Im hungry" Stan groaned as he looked at his watch. " Your mums present Babe" Kyle reminded him,  making him faceplant in annoyance at himself. " I can't believe I nearly forgot again." he moaned,  looking hopelessly through cheap necklaces. " Dude we're never gonna find anything" Stan sighed.  Kyle chewed his lip thoughtfully for a moment.  "Well,  what does she need,  is anything like broken or old,  or-" " HER BAG!" Stan interrupted with a sudden enthusiasm. " Dad smoked the season finale around it and she always complains that it hasnt smelt the same since! Kyle you're a genius" Stan said happily,  kissing his boyfriends cheek. " Stan I didn't even-" "    TO THE HANDBAGS! " He yelled in a fake deep voice, raising a hand in the air like a superhero and  making Kyle shake his head and chuckle " you dork". The pair made it to the section with handbags and purses,  and Stans eyes instantly fell on one in particular.  It was brown leather,  with gold clasps and strong looking zips which he knew his mum liked for extra security. He grinned,  grabbing it and walking with his chuckling boyfriend to the till. The woman at the desk had long black hair that fell gracefully down her back,  and something about the way she was smiling at Stan made Kyles mood change and blood boil. " Stan?  Is that you! " She asked in a sickly sweet voice. " Wendy? " Stan replied with a smile as he recognized her,  the name making Kyle grimace. " I haven't seen you in forever!  How have you been? " Wendy asked,  pushing her hair behind her ear as she leant forward. " I haven't seen you in forever" Kyle quietly mocked as he grumpily scowled at Stans ex girlfriend. " I've been great thanks!  What have you been up to? " Stan replied to the girl as Kyle crossed his arms. " Not much,  I broke it off with my boyfriend Jake a while ago so I'm single now. Hey have you been working out? " She flirted as Kyle glared daggers at her and cleared his throat loudly. " Whats his problem? " Wendy asked,  looking Kyle up and down as she noticed his presence,  rolling her eyes. Stan looked over at Kyle,  and couldn't help but smile when he saw the unnecessary jealousy on his face. " Dude chill out" Stan smirked, noticing how cute jealousy was on Kyle. " Yea chill out" Wendy agreed,  making Stan snap his head back to her,  a serious expression on his face. " Hey only Im allowed to tell him to chill out. " He warned, suddenly defensive over his boyfriend. " I was just saying-" " Heres the money Wendy,  it was nice catching up" Stan interrupted,  his tone not at all convincing as he grabbed his boyfriend and the bag and left. They made it to the front of the store where the bike was locked up,  but Kyle didn't unlock it,  instead choosing to avoid eye contact with Stan as he crossed his arms and pouted. " Kylleeee" Stan drawled as he noticed his upset boyfriend. Kyle ignored him.  " Babyyyyyyy" Stan tried again,  smiling as he walked up behind him. " Mmfph" Kyle mumbled annoyed,  looking into the distance. " Don't be madd" Stan said,  wrapping his arms around Kyle and making him jump as he tried not to smile at the feeling of being hugged by his super best friend. Kyle remained silent,  leaving Stan no choice.  " Okay,  you asked for it" He playfully warned before picking him up from behind and planting millions of tiny kisses on his face, head and neck. Kyle giggled,  trying his best to stay angry but failing miserably. " Im still mad" Kyle pouted when Stan stopped,  making Stan hug him tighter and bury his face in his neck. " How about we go get frozen yoghurt.  Ill payyyyy" Stan hummed enticingly,  making it extremely hard for Kyle to keep up his forced frown. Kyle sighed,  abandoning his fake anger" You had me at frozen" He grinned,  kissing Stans head before spinning around in his arms and kissing his lips softly. " You're cute when you're jealous" Stan teased,  making Kyle retort with " You're cute when you're quiet" Stan clutched his chest in pretend pain,  dramatically gasping and making Kyle chuckle. " How dare you " Stan laughed as Kyle unlocked the bike,  spurred on by the delicious yoghurt flavours running through his head.