Sadistic asshole

Kyle bit his nails anxiously as he sat next to his sleeping boyfriend. Was this selfish of him?  If the text was real then Stan didn't love him,  and probably wouldn't want him to be here. Kyle shook his head,  pouting sternly.  All that matters is that Stan is okay.  If he wants him to leave then no mattet how much it hurts he will. Kyle just knew that he couldnt let Stan wake up alone,  and that he needed to make sure that everything was alright. Kyles eyes widened hopefully as Stan's flickered open.  " Kyle.. " He muttered before he could see anything.  As his eyes adjusted to the light he caught sight of an orange blob sitting next to him,  and the familiar cinnamon smell filled his nose.  " KYLE! " He realised,  sitting up quickly and instantly regretting it as he held his head in pain.   " Fuck that hurt" He groaned,  rubbing it. " Yea you uh..  You hit it pretty badly when you fell" Kyle said nervously,  his voice hoarse from how much he had been crying.  "  I love you" Stan abruptly blurted out,  looking into his boyfriends eyes and suddenly grabbing his hands,  a serious and desperate expression on his face. " Uh..  Stan I saw the text you dont have to pretend any-" " Kyle I swear on our friendship that I love you more than anything in the world ok?  That text was fake and I have no idea what sadistic asshole sent it.  Please trust me Kyle. " Stan said,  his pleading eyes  taking Kyle aback. Kyle felt a wave of relief wash over him as he laced his fingers with Stans. " I know you have no reason to believe m-" Stan began,  but was cut off by Kyle smashing their lips together. Stan smiled,  leaning into the kiss. " I love you too" Kyle said,  pulling away for a second before reconnexting their lips. Stan sat up a little more,  wrapping his arms around Kyle and pulling him up onto the hospital bed. The pairs makeout session was interrupted when a nurse awkwardly coughed in the doorway to tell them that he was there. They blushed bright red as Kyle hid his face.  The nurse shuffled into the room,  scratching his neck awkwardly,  embarrassed at what he had just walked in to.  " Uh.. your tests came back normal,  but your head will hurt for a bit because its bruised.  We have painkillers for you to take,  but after you've rested for a little you should be okay to leave.  Just remember to take your inhaler when you need it ok?  And no more running so much. " Stan nodded as the nurse turned to leave.  " Oh and try to take it easy until your bruising clears up. " He said before hurrying out of the room,  desperate to get away from the awkwardness. Stan chuckled,  turning to Kyle but jumping slightly when he saw a huge grin plastered on his face. "...  What..? " Stan asked suspiciously. "He said you gotta take it easy...  Which meaaannssss~" Kyle smirked as Stan looked at him with a raised eyebrow.  " I get to take care of your adorable ass" Kyle finished,  squishing Stans cheeks and kissing his nose,  laughing when he felt it crinkle as he frowned in protest.  " I'm not cute you fucking asshole you're the cute one" Stan laughed,  snatching Kyles hat and holding it behind him. " Dude! " Kyle laughed as he reached for his hat,  swiping in the air as Stan chuckled at him. " You can have it back but you gotta give me a kiss first" Stan smirked,  using his free hand to point to his lips. Kyle rolled his eyes " Youre worse than.. " He began sarcastically,  leaning in to kiss his boyfriend before he suddenly stopped,  eyes widening in realisation. " What? " Stan asked curiously as he watched anger bubble in Kyle as a scowl formed on his face.  " Cartman. " He spat out,  curling his fingers into a fist.  " Dude what about him...  I know you hate him but wh-" " He did this. " Kyle growled through his teeth. " Fucking fatass couldn't stand that we were happy. " Kyle hissed. " Babe calm down.  Look at me. " Stan said gently,  grabbing Kyles chin and making his face instantly soften when he made their eyes meet. "  If it was Cartman who did this then we should find proper proof before jumping to conclusions.  And don't let him get to you so much,  its gonna give you wrinkles. " Stan said calmly,  stroking Kyles cheek softly and smiling as his frown softened in his touch. " And I don't want a wrinkly ass boyfriend" Stan joked,  earning a punch on the shoulder from Kyle as they laughed. As their laughter died down,  Kyle nodded.  " You're right. " He said surely,  frowning in concentration.  " But how are we going to get proof? Cartmans not exactly new to covering his tracks. " Kyle asked thoughtfully.  Stan was furious at Cartman for hurting Kyle like this,  but he couldn't help but feel slightly excited at the idea of playing detective with his boyfriend like the good old days. " What..? " Kyle asked as he watched Stan space out.  " Oh uh sorry,  I was just remembering that time when we played detectives and Craig was like a rival agency and... Damn we were weird ass kids huh? "  Stan chuckled.  " Stan we befriended a literal towel and playing detective was the weird part of our childhood? " Kyle shook his head chuckling.  " Wait do you still have that cork board we used? " Kyle asked. " I think Craig confiscated it" Stan laughed,  before both boys looked at each other as they got an idea.  " Craig! " Craig had recently gotten a job with a detective agency,  and the pair knew exactly who they needed to help them.

Sorry to everyone who was worried about Stan 😂 Also,  get ready for some Creek!!  Unless you dont want it in which case just leave a comment saying like nO cReeK or smthn.