No problem, asshole

Stan sighed, pinching his forehead as their search for whoever did this to them was delayed yet again. " Sorry guys uh.. Kenny needs me to go help him with something, you guys wanna call it a day with this?" Kyle asked the three, motioning towards the papers scattered around. " He sounded really worried over the phone, is everything ok?"  Wendy frowned in concern. " Yea yea, he just lost something is all. Dumbass would lose his head if it werent attatched to him" Kyle chuckled as he stood up. Stan bit his lip, feeling an annoying feeling of conflict pooling in his stomach. " What is it Stan?" Kyle asked, noticing the expression on his boyfriends face and tilting his head. " Its just.. I really feel like we should do this.. Can't Kenny find whatever it is on his own?"  Stan asked, feeling guilty as he listened to the words leave his own mouth. " Stan you heard how worried he sounded" Bebe frowned, Stan looking away as he nodded. " Yea youre uh.. Youre right" He agreed. " Well I mean I could just go by myself if you guys are ok to carry on looking by yourselves. Its not like he needs all of us anyways." Kyle suggested. " Are you sure? " Stan asked reluctantly, still feeling bad about prioritising their task over his friend. " Yea of course dude. " Kyle chuckled, shaking his head at how grateful his boyfriend looked right now. Stan chewed his tongue as he debated whether he should agree, before he eventually nodded. " Ok.. But hurry up ok?" He smiled, standing up and hugging Kyle tightly. " Good luck" He smiled warmly. " Jesus hes going to find something Kenny lost, not off to fucking war" Wendy laughed as Bebe made fake gagging noises, making Stan blush when he realised how clingy he was being. " See you in a bit baby." Kyle giggled, pressing a kiss to Stans forehead before setting off for Kennys house. Closing the door behind him he got a glance at the smirks on the girls faces, and he smiled, grateful that he wasnt in his boyfriends position right now as he pictured the endless questions that they were about to ask Stan about how in love he was.
When Kyle finally reached Kennys house, he raised a hand to knock on the door. His fist had barely even touched the wood when it swung open suddenly, shocking him when a pair of arms reached out and dragged him inside. " HE'S GOING TO BE HOME IN TEN MINUTES WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?" Kenny panicked, a worried expression on his face as he ran his fingers through his hair. " Wheres Stan?" Kenny asked, noticing that Kyle was alone. " Hes at home- Why are you so worried about this? Butters will understan-" Kyle frowned, before Kenny had an idea, running off mid conversation to search under the kitchen sink. " Aaaand he's gone" Kyle muttered to himself, following after his friend. " Just tell him it was an accident. He won't care that you lost it" Kyle said, crossing his arms as he looked down at the boy frantically searching on the floor. " ITS OUR ENGAGEMENT RING KYLE! HOW COULD I LOSE SOMETHING SO IMPORTANT!" Kenny asked, looking like he was about to cry when he turned to look at Kyle. Kyle frowned sadly, sitting in front of the blonde and putting his hands on his shoulders comfortingly. " Hey, its okay Kenny. Rings are tiny, they're easy things to lose. It's not your fault and Butters will understand that ok?" Kyle  offered helpfully, making Kenny relax his muscles a little. " Still... I shouldnt have taken it off in the first place. I'm a shitty fiancé." Kenny sighed, looking defeated. A knock at the door made the pair jump, turning to look. The letterbox opened, Karens small voice excitedly calling out to her brother through it. " Kennnyyyyy we're home!" She said excitedly, making Kenny frown in fear. " Hey, we'll just tell him the truth ok?" Kyle said reassuringly. Kenny nodded, standing up as he heard Leo's keys jingling to open the door. " Hey baby" Kenny smiled when Leo opened the door, enveloping him in a warm hug. " Heya Ken" Butters grinned happily, kissing him before noticing Kyle. " Oh, hi Kyle" He greeted, pulling away slightly from Kenny to wave. " Kenny, Kyle, look what Leo bought me!" Karen grinned, jumping up and waving a stuffed bear in Kennys face, making him laugh. " Aww, its adorable, whats his name?" Kenny smiled. " Shoyo!" She said proudly, making the orange bear jump up and down in the air. " Hello Shoyo" Kenny smiled at the pair, putting out a hand for the toy to shake and making Karen giggle, moving its paw. " Did you say thank you to Leo?" Kenny asked, Karen nodding truthfully in response. " Good girl" Kenny smiled, patting her on the head before she ran into their living room to watch tv with her new toy. " Thank you Butterfly" Kenny smiled happily, kissing Leo on the cheek, which still managed to make him blush. " Well she is going to be my sister in law soon" Butters reminded him, making Kennys heart leap in his chest, a huge grin spreading across his face as he thought about their wedding. Butters frowned slightly, and Kenny realised that they had been holding hands and Leo was now noticing the absence of a certain peice of jewelry. " Where is your ring anyways?" Butters asked casually, assuming that he had taken it off to clean, which had been the case, although leo didnt know that he had ended up losing it afterwards. Kenny took a deep breath, guilt filling his chest. " I.." He gulped, not wanting to admit that he had misplaced it. " Oh sorry Kyle, would you like a coffee or anything? I bought some instant lattes when I was out-" Butters offered, bending down to rifle through the bags he had brought home with him. " I LOST IT!" Kenny suddenly burst out, making Leo look up at him." Huh?" He asked in confusion. Kenny sunk to the floor, tears filling his eyes. " I took off the ring to clean because I didnt want to damage it an.. And I .. I cant find it.. Im so sorry im such a shitty person and Im probably going to be a shitty husband because you are perfect and deserve so much better than someone who looses rings and-" Kenny rambled, before Leo cut him off with a kiss. " Hey," Butters said softly, cupping Kennys face in his hand. " It doesnt matter. Its only jewlery. We can always buy you a new one. " Butters reassured him. " Plus, you're not a sh.. Shitty person and you certainly wont be a shitty husband, excuse my language... But youre perfect to me ok? " Butters smiled. Kyle shuffled his feet awkwardly as the pair stared lovingly at eachother, the noise reminding them that he was still there and snapping them out of their daze, making them blush as they stood up. " Uhh, sorry Kyle. I'll make us all coffee now" Butters laughed nervously, scurrying off into the kitchen. " Thanks" Kenny smiled, turning his attention to Kyle. " I would have probably just lied about losing the ring if you hadnt have said to tell him the truth and ended up feeling worse. Appreciate the advice Jew" He smiled, punching his shoulder lightly. " No problem asshole" Kyle grinned.

Bonus points to anyone who understands the orange jumping teddy bear named Shoyo btw.