You love me

" Dinners ready boys!! " Sheilas voice screeched as the two lept up,  den collapsing on top of them in the process.  " AHH! " Kyle laughed as he was trapped under a cushion.  " I'll save you Kyle! " Stan grinned,  lifting up the pillow as Kyle dramatically begged him to go on without him. The pair raced into the kitchen, taking their usual seats next to eachother.  Sheila raised an eyebrow at them,  making them sigh as they got up reluctantly,  walking upstairs to wash their hands. " Bubby can you call Ike down while youre up there" Sheila asked while she put knives and forks down on the table for everyone. Kyle opened Ikes door.  " Ike mum says-" " COME AT ME BITCH IM 25 YEARS OLD ILL DESTROY YOU" Ike yelled through his headset. Kyle stood with his mouth and eyes wide open as Stan burst into laughter,  making Kyles brother spin around on his chair quickly. He turned bright red,  saying nothing as he turned off minecraft and shamefully went to wash his hands.  " Ike...  25...  Bitch...  DESTROY! " Stan spluttered through laughter as Kyle began to smile as his shock faded. " Dont act like we weren't like that on Warcraft" Kyle chuckled.  " Dude you were like that on Farmville" Stan laughed as they followed Ike into the bathroom. Seeing Ike standing on a stool to reach the sink was too much for Stan,  who started crying from how hard he was laughing.  Ike scowled at them,  hopping down and flicking water at them before going downstairs. Kyle began washing his hands,  squeezing the brown goop onto his hands.  " What is that smell? " Stan asked curiously,  leaning closer to the soap and Kyles hands to get a better smell. Kyle smiled,  lifting his hands quickly and wiping soap on Stans nose,  which crinkled when he frowned at the unpleasant feeling. " duDeeee" Stan groaned,  wiping it off on a towel but smiling when his boyfriend stuck out his tongue addorably. " BROWNIES! " Stan suddenly remarked, making kyle furrow his eyebrows in confusion.  " The soap.  It smells exactly like brownies. " Stan clarified.  Kyle turned the bottle around to reveal the label with brownie scented written on it.  " No shit sherlock" He laughed as he wiped his hands on the towel. " Do you know what that smell reminds me of." Stan began absentmindedly as he washed his own hands.  " That one time at Cartmans when his mum made us all brownies,  but Cartman ate them all and then immediately threw them back up".  Kyle grimaced at the memory.  " And some of the vomit got on Kenny so he decided to chase me around the room for a solid ten minutes. " Kyle added,  making them both shudder. " Ok pasta time" Stan grinned,  wiping his hands on his  jeans as they grinned at eachother excitedly,  sprinting down to the table.   The other three Broflovski's sat at the table shovelling pasta into their mouths happily, Stan and Kyle quick to join them as they stuffed their forks into the food. " Mmmmmm" they chimed happily as they chewed,  making Mrs Broflovski smile.  " Ike,  could you do the dishes after dinner?  The dishwasher broke after your emo friend's necklace fell in it. " " He is goth mum" Ike rolled his eyes. " I'll do it" Kyle chirped through a mouthful of pasta.  " Thank you Bubby" Sheila replied happily,  taking a sip of her drink.  Kyle's phone buzzed,  and he smiled when he saw his lockscreen.  It was a photo he had taken of Stan,  looking adorable when he was sleeping . Stan had sworn to get revenge for that mugshot and Kyle remembered the dumb photo of him studying with his tongue sticking out that was Stans wallpaper because of it. " Oooh,  was that a girrrl" Gerald wiggled his eyebrows,  making Stan nearly choke on his food as he held back laughs.  " No! " Kyle said,  his face turning red. He turned to Ike,  who was also struggling to hold back laughter. " Kyle we know about her,  you're always going out late,  and don't think we dont see you daydreaming and writing S Marsh in hearts,  Shelly is a lovely girl I'm sure she'll like you back! " Kyle hid his face in his hands.  " You think I like Stans sister? " Kyle mumbled through his fingers as he blushed darker.  " Well of course,  what else could S Marsh mean. " Kyle lifted his head up,  looking at Stan for help. " Sheilas eyes widened as the realization hit her.  " Oh" She said.  " What? " Gerald asked curiously.  " S doesn't mean Shelley,  it means Stan. " Hearing his mum say it out loud made Kyle tense up,  and he gripped his boyfriends hand tightly in fear.  " Oh ok" Gerald said simply,  continuing to eat. " Sheila however squealed happily.  " YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER" She smiled.  " IM SO HAPPY FOR MY BUBBY! " Kyle looked confused.  " You don't care that I have a boyfriend? " He asked.  " Of course I care,  its adorable" She grinned.  " But you don't care that im-" " -gay?  What kind of parent would change their opinion about their child because of who they love? " She interrupted,  making Kyle breathe a sigh of relief.  " I guess you're right" He smiled,  kissing Stan on the cheek before continuing to eat. When they had finished,  Ike rushed upstairs again,  presumably to carry on his argument on minecraft,  and Stan took everyones plates through.  " Thank you Stanley" Gerald smiled.  Kyle followed Stan to the sink,  filling it up with hot bubbly water. " I dry you wash? " Stan grinned happily,  setting his phone down as the playlist he had made specifically for when he hung out with Kyle started playing. Kyle smiled as he began washing dishes,  his hips swaying with the song.  Stan took a spoon from Kyle as he finished washing it,  using it as a microphone as he dried it. " Dude your such an idiot" Kyle laughed,  shaking his head as Stan danced around the kitchen.  " You love me" Stan smiled,  pouting as Kyle flicked bubbles onto his face. " Yea for some fucking reason" Kyle smiled,  kissing Stans nose as they continued to wash up together.