Fuzzy

The pair walked back to Stans place to drop off the guitar. Kyle shuddered,  looking around. " What is it dude? " Stan asked curiously. " I don't know man,  I just have this weird feeling that someone's watching us" Kyle said concerned,  leaning closer into Stan who wrapped an arm around him. " It's probably just Al Gore or something again,  don't worry Kyle" Stan offered helpfully as they continued walking.  " Probably.. " Kyle agreed,  although he couldn't shake the feeling. Meanwhile,  Cartman sat in his window,  glaring angrily at the pair as he shoved cheesy poofs into his mouth.  How come the dumb Jew got a date before him?  He was way hotter than Kyle! He thought to himself as he felt his face crinkle into a scowl. Suddenly,  an idea hit him,  and his expression slowly turned into a smirk.

" Wait here a sec babe,  Im just gonna put this in my room quick" Stan said as Kyle closed the door behind them. Kyle nodded,  catching a glimpse of his hair in the mirror and pouting,  running a hand through it in a futile attempt to make it less poofy. A buzzing sound made Kyle jump sightly,  looking down to see Stan's phone glowing.  " Dude,  you got a text" Kyle told him as he picked up the phone. He looked at the unsaved number that he didn't recognise,  frowning a little in confusion. From the message preview he could see that the text read " Babyy~~" Kyle shrugged,  assuming one of their friends was just joking around.  After all,  Kyle trusted Stan with his life. " What does it say? " Stan asked from the other room.  Kyle unlocked the phone with his fingerprint,  smiling when he remembered how hard he was crushing on Stan when they first put eachothers prints in their phones. Kyle clicked on the message still smiling,  but he felt his heart drop as his face quickly changed. His voice got stuck in his throat as his eyes began to tear up,  not believing what he was seeing.  He dropped the phone on the carpet as a tear fell out of his eye. " Kyle?  What was that? " Stan asked,  walking out of the room just to hear the door slam behind his boyfriend. " Kyle?  KYLE! " Stan yelled,  running to the door and opening it.  His heart raced as he looked around,  not seeing his boyfriend anywhere.  Confused and concerned,  Stan closed the door,  turning around and slowly picking up the phone.

" Babyy~~ When are you going to stop playing with the Jew.  I know you wanted to make fun of his crush on you but I miss your kisses~ I have to admit though it is going to be hilarious when you break his heart xx"

Stan felt a sick feeling bubble in his stomach.  Who the fuck was this person? Suddenly the sick feeling got ten times worse.  He had just realised that Kyle had read this. He instantly slammed Kyles number into his phone,  breath shaking as he imagined how terrible Kyle must be feeling. " Kyle please pick up..  Please" Stan pleaded as he chewed his lip,  tapping his leg and scratching his neck. The phone went to answer machine.  Stan couldn't bear the thought of Kyle thinking for even one second that he wasn't head over heels for him. When the phone went to voicemail again,  Stan threw his phone across the room in rage.  Who the fuck would do something like this?!  His heart thumped as he looked at the shattered peices,  but he couldn't care less. He raced out of the door without thinking,  legs carrying him to the only place that he could think about. His lungs burned as he ran, legs aching as his head felt fuzzy. He had to get to Kyle and explain. Stars filled his eyes as he wheezed,  just able to make out the outline of his boyfriends house. " K.. Kyl.. E" He breathed out,  forgetting the inhaler in his pocket and falling onto his knees. His vision went black as he felt a sharp pain as his head hit the concrete. 

" Bubby?  Whats wrong?  Wheres Stan? " Sheila asked worriedly as Kyle walked in through the door,  eyes streaming with tears. She scooped him up in a tight hug as he cried. " I dont ever want to see him again" Kyle scowled.  He knew that he didn't mean that at all.  All he wanted right now was for Stan to hug him and tell him everything was ok,  but his heart was hurting too badly to say any different. Had this whole time just been a prank on him?  Did Stan hate him the entire time? Painful thoughts broke his heart as he felt hot tears stain his mums jumper. " I'll go make you some tea sweetie,  I'll be right back. Why dont you put a movie on or something and you can tell me what happened. " She said softly,  although Kyle could hear the anger at Stan that she was trying her best to hide. He nodded as she walked into the kitchen. Kyle opened his phone and looked sadly at the missed calls from Stan.  Was he just calling to laugh at him?  Kyle felt sick as he curled up into a ball,  opening Stans contact as he thought about calling back. He sighed.  What good would it do.  Stan didn't love him. As he thought these words more tears rolled down his face. " Sheila there's a big crowd of people outside" Gerald said,  walking into the room and seeing Kyle. " Ky-" He began sadly.  " A big uh..  A big crowd? " Kyle sniffled,  interrupting his dad. " Yea... They uh..  I think someone passed out..  But Kyle are you o-" Gerald explained before Kyle stood up,  ignoring him and walking to look out of the window.  His heart stopped when he noticed a familiar hat laying on the floor. Without thinking he burst out of the door,  pushing past the people to see Stan unconscious on the ground. " Fuck STAN?! " Kyle panicked as he wiped his eyes on his sleeve.  Stupid asshole must have ran after him and forgotten about his asthma. " Whats wrong with him? " " Do you know him? " " Is that Stan? " People asked as Kyles heart pounded.  " He's had an asthma attack" Kyle said shakily,  feeling around Stans pockets for his inhaler. " SOMEONE CALL A FUCKING AMBULANCE " Kyle screamed as he pulled his boyfriends head onto his lap. " Stan please.. " He whispered as he held the inhaler,  stroking Stans hair gently. " K.. Kyle?" Stan choked out quietly as he began to regain consciousness slightly. " Breathe in" Kyle demanded as he held the inhaler to Stans mouth,  pressing it and sighing gratefully when he heard sirens approaching them. " Everythings gonna be okay" Kyle reassured. " Ky..  Text..  Wasn't...  True" Stan rasped desperately between breath. " Stan forget about that just stay calm" Kyle shook his head. " He's had an asthma attack,  his head might be hurt too from where he fell im not su.. " Stan heard Kyle explain to the paramedics as he felt his eyes close fully again and everything went fuzzy.