Frozen yoghurt

Ok so I'm actually an idiot and forgot I'd already written Wendy into this so just imagine that I didn't im sorry 😅

"Yoghurt yoghurt yoghurt yoghurt" Stan excitedly chanted as Kyle locked up his bike outside of the frozen yoghurt shop. " Dude chill out" Kyle chuckled,  grabbing his boyfriends hand as they walked inside.  The bell chimed when they opened the door, greeted with the smiling face of the person behind the counter. The shop was peaceful,  quiet except for light chatter and muffled music,  the sound of birdsong creeping through the windows. Kyle smiled as his nose was filled with the familiar smell of fresh fruits,  and turned to see Stan staring at him. " What is it dude" Kyle asked,  snapping Stan out of his trance. "Sorry,   you just look so cute when you smile" Stan gushed as Kyle rolled his eyes and nudged him.  " We sound like Craig and Tweek dude thats gay" Kyle laughed,  and it was now Stans turn to smile and roll his eyes. " Can I get you two anything? " The woman at the counter smiled,  tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. " Oh!  Yea uh,  can I get two,  strawberry flavour please? " Kyle turned slightly red as he realised that they had just been standing by the counter like idiots. " Coming right up! " The woman said.  " God I haven't had strawberry since we were kids" Stan smiled,  remembering the times that they would sneak out of school together, despite Kyles reluctancy.  " I still can't believe I let you talk me into sneaking out all those times" Kyle raised an eyebrow,  making Stan shrug guiltily.  " It was worth it though. " Kyle grinned,  making Stan's guilty expression fade into a smile. " Thank you! " They both chimed to the woman as they took out their wallets. Suddenly they frowned,  realising that the other intended to pay for both of them.  " Kyle dude let me pay" Stan pleaded as Kyle furiously shook his head.  " No!  I wanna pay for yo-" " Ok I've seen this enough times to know it's gonna go on for years,  I got this one" A familiar voice inturrupted as a hand reached over their shoulders and paid for their snacks. The pair turned,  meeting the smiling faces of Wendy and Bebe. " Wendy!"  Stan grinned,  hugging his ex girlfriend who had just paid for the pair. Kyle and Bebe awkwardly watched the pair hug,  both admittedly feeling a pang of jealousy as they embraced. Stan and Wendy had broken up eight years ago,  but Kyle still remembered how jealous he used to be of their relationship when they had been together. " I haven't seen you in forever!  How have you been? " Stan smiled, not noticing the frown spreading across his boyfriends face. " Welllll... " Wendy began,  before pulling out her hand and wiggling the engagement ring on it towards the pair.  " OH MY GOSH WENDS!  IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! " Stan smiled,  a warm feeling filling his chest. " You too Bebe!  Better treat Wendy right! " Stan grinned as Bebe blushed,  hiding her face with her curly hair.  " Uhh.. Im confused. Who's the lucky man? " Kyle questioned,  causing both Stan and Wendy to giggle.  " Wait Kyle are you serious? " Wendy asked,  to which Kyle nodded,  completely clueless.  " Lucky woman" Bebe mumbled from her hair,  her shyness completely different from her normal confident demenour that Kyle remembered from school.   " Huh? " Kyle looked towards Stan,  still confused.  Stan rolled his eyes at his oblivious boyfriend,  taking Bebes hand and showing Kyle the matching ring she was wearing. " OH! " Kyle blushed as he realised how dumb he had been. " Bebe!  Uh..  Wow I'm an idiot" Kyle chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck. " Congrats anyways" He smiled nervously.  " Hey Kyle,  you're not an idiot,  you're just oblivious.  Oh my god Stan remember that one time in fourth grade when-" "OH MY GOD YEA! " Stan inturrupted as the pair began laughing as Kyle stood in confusion again.  " Stan..  Stan litterally confessed to you one time nd you didn't even notice" Wendy said through laughter. Making Stan blush at the memory.  " Wait you did?  When? " Kyle asked,  staring blankly at Stan.  " So many times!  He was always like Wendy look at Kyles as-" Stan interrupted her by clapping his hand over her mouth. He nervously laughed as Kyle raised an eyebrow.  " Eat your yoghurt" Stan said as he shrunk into himself in embarrassment. Kyle chuckled and shook his head at the adorable idiot,  shoving a spoon of strawberry flavoured goodness into his mouth.  " Mmmmmm" He hummed happily as Stan wrapped his arm around him. " We were just heading to the park,  you two wanna come? " Wendy smiled,  and Kyle looked to Stan for an answer.   " Yea that sounds nice,  Kyle? " Stan said as his boyfriend nodded in agreement. " We just have to go back to our appartment to pick up Clyde." Bebe said,  making the boys look at her in confusion.  " Clydes our dog" Wendy explained " We named him after the dumbest person we've ever met because...  Well you'll see" Wendy smiled as the four walked outside into the sunshine.