𝟏𝟐 || 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥

"𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖.
𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅.
𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔.𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉."

                                       ♣️

''Ohhhh fuckk yess Christian''

I couldn't see his face because I was on all fours on the king-size bed, my head buried in the pillow as he thrusting furiously into me, both of his hands holding my waist for support.

The room is filled only by our moans, screams, and nothing else.

I heard him swearing under his nose as his cock thrust into me, so so good.

This boy knows what he's doing, and his dick is not small at all. For a girl like me who hasn't had sex in a long time, it's more than reassuring.

"Fuck, I'm close"

His hoarse voice mixed with my moans, and just then my orgasm reached my body, waves after waves of pleasure running through my body. It's powerful enough to make me lose control , I buried my head deeper into the pillow trying to muffle my screams.

Seconds later, I heard a hoarse deep throaty moan and Christian's body resting calmly on my back, breathing deep into my neck.

Our sweat mingled, reminding us of the animal sex we just had.

Well, that's enough of waiting until tomorrow after our date I guess.

After Christian normalized his breathing, he pulled out of me and kissed my neck before heading to the bathroom, leaving me lying on this big bed in complete silence, thinking how things had gone so fucking wrong tonight.

I really wanted Alexander to be the man who'll fuck me tonight and I thought this would happen after he gave me the best orgasm of my life.

But of course not.

I saw him go upstairs with his wife, his hand on her waist, leaving the guests in his house without the host on his business party.

For the little time I've known Alexander, I've been able to figure out what kind of a man he is.

He loves control and obedience. He likes to set the rules of the game and expect everyone to play the way he wants.

And from the way he looked at me with his cocky smile all over his face before leaving with her, I knew what he wants to achieve is to teach me a lesson.

That at the end of the day he has control over me and my body, not the other way around.

And that really made me mad.

So that's where Christian appeared in the whole story. I had to get all these emotions out somewhere and this boy is already so obsessed over me so I said ''Why not?''

"That was fun."

His voice brings me back to reality.Christian smiled with tired eyes as staring at my face,lying next to me on the bed. His hair still messy because of me but at the same time, it kinda looks perfect.