𝟎𝟕|| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞

"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒃𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆"

♣️

I didn't get laid.

I'm furious.

Gabriel is wrapped around my little finger and If I said the words, I can have him in every way I want.

But no.

Ava had to get drunk so much that she started throwing up.

Of course, I put her first in front of my needs.

She was ready to leave with the boy whose name I didn't even know. There was no way I could let that happen.

I want to protect her, and losing her virginity with a stranger she just met, is definitely not the way.

"Just be quiet, please" I whispered to her as I held her up because she could barely walk to her room.

"Of course" she shouted, making me take a deep breath.

The evening didn't go as planned.

With a lot of effort and falling on the floor from Ava, I managed to take her to her room and help her change.

I was out of breath when she was already in bed with a smile on her pretty innocent face with her eyes closed.

"Thank you Amera, it was the best night of my life."

Just as she said those words, she fell asleep. I stared at her with a soft smile, like an idiot.

Ava deserves the world. She is so kind and pure it breaks my heart that she has to work at such a young age a job she doesn't even like. She deserves to follow her dreams and I would help her with that no matter what cost me.

I kissed her on the forehead, before turning off the light and leaving her room.

My heels could be heard as I went down the stairs on my way to the kitchen. I needed water because my throat was dry. I forgot what alcohol does to my body.

I took a glass of water, drinking it and I was ready to go to my room and fall asleep. It's 4 in the morning and I had to get up at 7. Wonderful, isn't it?

However, on my way, I saw one of the rooms in the corner of the first floor with the lights on, which caught my attention.

Did someone forget to turn them off?

I headed over there and burst into the room without knocking.

I had to knock.

"Alexander" I dragged slowly, looking at the sexiest man alive in front of me.

Alexander looked up from the documents in front of him, giving me his full attention. The moment he saw what I'm wearing, he widened his eyes and opened his mouth, running his eyes over my body without trying to hide it. My body is burning from his gaze, I feel wanted, like a real woman.

This man makes me feel things I never believed I could feel without even being touched. Maybe it's because of the alcohol or the way he looks at me but I've never wanted someone so badly.

"What are you doing awake at 4 in the morning?" I asked, crossing my arms, making my chest bulge, and Alexander didn't miss that moment.

His eyes fell on my breast, taking a deep breath before turning his attentions to the document on his desk.