𝟏𝟒 || 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧

"𝑫𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒍𝒍. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒖𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒇𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍. "

♣️

I don't care how much money I have and that I can afford everything I fucking want, I'll never get used to crowded parties with rich selfish people, pretending to care about others besides themselves.

I understand that it's a birthday party for one of Alexander's most important partners, but I don't understand why we should be here. I prefer to spend my night in the hotel room with food while watching some boring show and judging by Addison's face, she prefers that too.

The exquisite boring music they played will put me down to sleep any minute. I don't know how much more wine I have to drink to get through this boring party, and I don't even know if 2 hours have passed since its beginning.

Addison and I were visibly uninterested in everything that was going on around us, just making fun of the people and their really bad choices of clothes.

I regret putting on one of my favorite dresses of all time. Dad bought it for me before going to LA and I fell in love with it the moment I laid my eyes on her. She deserves more than this stupid party
crowded with old boring rich people.

 She deserves more than this stupid party crowded with old boring rich people

"Amera Carson?"

I raised an eyebrow in confusion at the pronunciation of my name from a male voice. I had my back to the man, but I could tell from Addison's look that he's not some random person.

I put on my familiar fake smile, drank the wine in one breath, and placed the empty glass on the table next to us before turning to the man.

And yes, he's definitely not a random stranger.

"Armando Morgan"

The words slowly came out of my lips, spreading a smile on my face. I only bothered to find out who is the ''birthday guy'' to be prepared if someone talks with me about him, and here he was standing in front of me with all his charm.

Armando Morgan. The 30-year-old sexy bachelor wanted by many women. Even men.

There is a reason for that, of course. He is attractive, I admit it. And I'm sure he knows it too by the way he walks and the way he smiles knowing all the eyes are on him. He looks like power and confidence, and his charming cocky smile could bring almost any woman to her knees.

I said almost because I'm not one of them. I got my eyes on another man right now.

And he is a walking danger from what I read about him. Almost every day with a new woman, smiling proudly at the paparazzi.