𝟎𝟔 || 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬

"𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒓𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖." ― 𝑫𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒚 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒓

                                         ♣️

Of all the things in the world, I hate the most when someone avoids me.

It just drives me crazy.

And Alexander is doing just that.

He's been avoiding me for a week now, and it's super visible, at least for me.

At work he does his best not to be seen, he didn't even invite me to the meeting with Mr. Smith about their project.

I found out about the meeting from his staff and I was devastated.

I provided him with this contract, and he didn't even bother to invite me to the meeting as he should because I'm still his assistant.

Every night at dinner, he avoids my gaze and talks with Stephanie about things I can clearly see he is not interested in.

But of course, Stephanie is so happy with the attention she gets from her husband. Her face is shining with happiness while she always finds a way to touch him and show affection.

Disgusting.

Everything between them in public is so fake and unnecessary.

I think everyone in this mansion can hear their fights every single night. I mean it's not that hard by the way she screams with her annoying voice, I have to put pillows on my head to not hear them.

Why does he think that pretending to be a man with a perfect marriage works out for him?

They fight so much that they don't even find enough time for Emma.

Ava and I are the people who spent the most time with her, and that's crazy. You can't ignore your child this way. Especially someone like Emma.

With a tired sigh, I entered the kitchen, removing the heels from my feet.

Paradise. I feel my legs again.

Today at work was boring, I almost fell asleep on my desk. I had to drink 3 coffees to keep me awake.

Ava was in the kitchen cleaning the fence, and she smiled once she saw me. Ava is starting to put down her walls for me. This one week I spend with her while we take care of Emma I get to know the real Ava. The funny, crazy, amazing, caring Ava. Not the one who's not talking and it's blushing to my every word.

"Tonight you're free right?" I asked, sitting in one of the chairs, and Ava looked up at me from the counter with a confused look.

''Yes, why?''

"We are going to a club tonight."

"What?"

"You heard me, Ava"

I like how innocent she is, but that will change. I won't let someone hurt her just because she is a nice and pure person and boys nowadays love to do just that. They enjoy destroying innocent girls for their pleasure, but I won't let this happen with Ava.

"I can't, Miss Carson."

"Amera" I corrected her with an annoying voice.

And just when I think she is starting to feel comfortable with me, she takes steps back and it's annoying me.