𝟏𝟎 || 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

" 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆𝘧𝒖𝒍 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔"

                                    ♣️♣️♣️

"Tonight we'll host a very important event."

Stephanie's voice is the only thing that can be heard in the room during breakfast. It's kinda weird when we eat all by ourselves, trying to keep up a conversation. Don't get me wrong, she is amazing and nice to me and sometimes I feel bad that I want her husband, but that feeling goes away really fast the moment I see him.

Usually, she and Alexander always talk about some boring shits while I eat all the food,  without even trying to join their ''interesting'' conversation.

Stephanie was really mad when Ava told her that Alexander won't join us for breakfast, instead, he will go to the gym with friends. Like she said they eat together every morning, it's like their thing and now suddenly he breaks this tradition.

Because of me.

Hey, I don't judge him. Eating with your beloved wife and the girl who you fucked her mouth last night must be awkward.

"Okay, I won't bother you, I'll be in my room or I'll go watch a movie with Emma" I commented with my mouth full with food, uninterested.

She laughed, covering her mouth with her hand, and then she looked at me." Honey, you have to attend. You're still Alexander's assistant, and this is his business meeting" she smiled sweetly.

''And Alexander told me what great job you've done with Mr.Smith, I dare to say that you're his best assistant so far. "

And did he told you how much he enjoyed fucking my mouth too?

I swallowed the food in my mouth and looked at her trying to look as sweet and nice I can be.

She looks at me with so much joy in her eyes it's impossible to say no to her. The night hasn't started yet and I'm already tired and ready to go to bed. I would enjoy it better if I spend the night with Emma.

"Then I'd better go shopping for the perfect dress" I smiled fakely as I got up from the table, and she nodded, looking at me with a big smile on her face

'Better do it''

I apologized and left the room, taking a deep breath. I wanted a peaceful night, watching Netflix and eating junk food not attending some fucking event.

I can't stop thinking about Alexander since last night and now I have to be in the same room with him without wanting to fuck him right there?

Can life be more unfair?

"Ava, what are you going to do today?" I asked as I entered the kitchen, where I knew I would find her.

She looked up from the phone in her hands and turned her full attention to me, shrugging. She wasn't wearing her usual uniform, but instead blue jeans, a white tank top, and white shoes.

"I don't know, I was thinking of going for a walk, it's my day off today."

I smiled from ear to ear. Bingo.

"Get up then, we are going to the mall."

"Why?"

"Because of Alexander's business meeting" I sighed, still trying to keep my anger that my night is completely ruined.