𝟎𝟑|| 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬

•𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮.•

♠️

I stared in the mirror in front of me as I was getting ready for dinner.

Can someone please tell me why the hell was I left with the impression that this man was around 60?

I didn't expect him to be a man in his mid-30s, looking like he just came out of Calvin Klein's magazine cover.

I'm turned on and I can't hide it. Since I saw him, I can't stop this feeling between my legs.

His voice alone is enough for me to reach my orgasm.

Why the hell he has to be married and have a kid?

We could've had so much fun together. Fucking in every room in this big mansion, teasing each other, his head between my legs, me sucking his dick like my life depends on it.

But once again the whole universe said ''NO".

His wife looks like a good person, otherwise, I would've fuck him without caring how she would feel.

I closed my eyes for a second and imagined his body on top of mine as he kissed my neck and fucked me furiously.

His hand around my neck, my legs wrapped around his torso, while he is moaning my name.

"Shit" I shouted, tossing my brush to the ground.

These 365 days are already fucking hard.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

"I'm glad you joined us, Amera" Stephanie smiled sweetly as Ava and two other girls set dinner in front of us.

My gaze crossed Ava's for a second before, her staring at the ground again.

"Do you like your room?" She asked, sipping from her wine, once the maids left the room

"It's perfect" I nodded "Thank you."

Just then, Alexander entered the dining room.

His presence brings dominance and sexiness enough for me to feel my mouth dry. I took a deep breath as I checked him out secretly.

Now he was wearing jeans and a white shirt, and let me just say one thing.

This man has big, muscular arms.

That's my weak spot, especially when I saw the tattoos that adorned his body.

I squeezed my leg once again.

He put a light kiss on Stephanie's cheek, then looked at me.

I was on purpose wearing a black tank top that outlined my chest well. They're not big, but they're definitely not small, and his gaze went where I wanted, even for a few seconds. I still could see the little light in his eyes once he looked at me and that made me smile triumphantly.

"Mr. Anderson" I said innocently, tossing my brown hair, as he nodded in my direction, sitting on the main chair of the large table.

"Amera" he greeted me in a deep voice.

I imagine him saying my name in a completely different situation, definetly not while we are having dinner at the same table with his wife.