𝟐𝟎 || 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐝

"Sex is the consolation you have when you can't have love"

♣️

His lips moving against mine, his tongue fighting for dominance with mine, burning every part of my body. I can't get enough of his lips, his taste, the feeling, his touch. I can't get enough of him.

His hands impatiently removed the clothes from my body, but there's something in his touch that I've never felt before. It's slow and gentle as if he's afraid that I will break in his arms.

Like I'm not just some girl he fuck from time to time, but someone special to him.

Oh, how I wish this was true.

Our lips moved at a perfect pace sending chills down my body while I unbuttoned his shirt, removing it from his body with trembling hands. The feeling of his naked warm body, touching mine, made me moan against his lips. Fuck, it never felt so good holding someone before.

It's dark in Alexander's hotel room, only the moonlight entering it, making the moment even more intimate and romantic. Alexander stepped back slightly, resting his forehead on mine panting, staring deep into my eyes as his rough hands gently caressed my soft cheeks. His lips were swollen from my kisses, making me want to kiss him even more.

I wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him as close as possible to my naked body. I need to feel him, or I'll go insane just by the way he's looking at me.

''I'm gonna fuck you in my bed Amera''

His words came out as a whisper, and for the first time, there was no sign of his dominant voice. He spoke to me, as an equal, as someone important to him.

My whole body shiver, digging my nails at his neck as he groaned slightly. Am I hearing correctly? In his bed?

He told me today he never in his life fucked a woman in the bed he sleeps, or in his home. It's too intimate for him. Only Stephanie, his wife.

I stared back at him in shock, but his face is not showing even a drop of regret for what he just said. His eyes spoke enough- He wants me in his bed.

I nodded slowly, trying to hide my smile as I bit my lip. He picked me up in his arms as if I weighed nothing and led me to his bedroom while kissing my lips, neck, everywhere he can see. I don't know why my heart is beating like this as if it would jump out of my body any moment while I'm in his arms.

He placed me gently on the bed, covering my small body with his muscular one, settling between my legs. The feeling of his already hard cock through his boxers with my pussy, made me moan loudly. I waited for this moment all day.

''You are so beautiful''

He whispered these words as his lips painted on my naked body, leaving wet marks after them, making me a panting mess on the bed. He stopped just above the elastic of my panties, playing with them with his mouth as his two hands slowly and gently massaged my bare breasts while his gaze is fixed on my face.

"Alexander," I moaned, placing my hands on his, making him squeeze my breasts a little harder.

"What do you want, baby? What do you want me to do?" he raised an eyebrow with a grinning face as he slid his tongue along my flat stomach. I bit my lip hard, trying to stop my moan, but I couldn't, It's too much. My pussy is not even touched and it's dripping wet for him.