𝟎𝟎|| 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"Amera, please listen to me ..."

The air didn't reach my lungs, I tried to breathe but failed. The world was spinning and I could barely stand on my feet.

My eyes watered as I looked between him and the girl he was telling me not to worry about.

His best friend.

I didn't see a drop of regret on her face for what she had done. She stared at me with a lazy smile on her face, as if she hoped for me to come here to this party and see them.

See them making out in front of his friends while he's squeezing her ass.

My heart is beating so fast that I feel like it will stop at any moment. I looked at Jacob, who was standing in one place completely stunned. I could see in his eyes that he did not expect me to come here.

That's not my Jacob.No, it can't be.

I don't want to believe that the boy I've been in love with for the last 5 years would do this to me.

Random moments got in my mind, happy moments we shared for these years causing my heart to fill with pain with each passing second.

I'm fucking shaking, I can't control my body. I tried to calm down and catch my breath as the tears fell one after another.

I'm so pathetic to sit and cry in front of him, her, and his friends, who must have known about it from the beginning.

''Why?''

My voice was so soft and broken that it could barely be heard. My whole life collapsed as soon as I saw his lips connected to hers.

"Amera, please let's get out of here and I'll explain everything to you, damn it, I'll explain everything"

His voice trembled as he spoke these words, staring at me with tears in his eyes. His gaze was holding mine as if he and I were the only ones in this room. I could see the despair in his eyes.

These green eyes I was so in love with.

"Enough Jacob, it's time to tell her. I'm tired of hiding from this loser because you just can't stop fucking her."

Amelia's voice echoed throughout the room, causing everyone to shut up and stare at us. No one moved or made a sound.

I looked at Grayson, Jacob's best friend.

The person who sent me the text to come here.

But he just lowered his eyes, trying to avoid my stare.

He knows from the beginning, just like everyone else.

''You all knew" I said almost as a whisper, looking at every single person in this room, and none of them dared look me in the eyes.

"Please give me a chance to explain."

''No''

I cut off the words so fast, while my eyes met his. My blood was pounding, I wanted to hit someone, I wanted to shout, I wanted to just disappear.

I looked at the tattoo on the inside of his left wrist.

''A''

A for Amera.

I can't believe he touched her while having this tattoo, without a fucking regret and at the same time I thought what we had was real.

Yeah, maybe I'm a loser.

I no longer hid my tears, they fell one after another and I don't care that everyone can see them.

"We're done"

My voice was more insistent, but my heart was breaking. My stare is so cold, If people could kill with eyes he was going to be dead by now.

Jacob stared at me with his mouth open, speechless, stepping back slightly as if those words were the last thing he expected to hear.

"Enjoy the party" I said, looking at everyone, keeping my eyes on Grayson and then on Jacob.

I took off the ring that Jacob had given me and threw it on him with all the anger in my body.

Promise ring.

He promised that one day he would replace this ring with an engagement ring.

He said he wanted a future with me.

Anger was pouring out of my body, remembering all the lies he had told me.

I had to get out of here before I do something stupid.

Like, kill them both.

I heard Jacob call my name after leaving the house and Amelia's annoying voice. I heard them arguing, but I couldn't care less.

I was running.

Running so fast as the rain fell on me without caring what would happen next.

I don't give a fuck about anything. He already took away the thing I loved the most.

He knew he was my everything.

And without thinking he betrayed me.

I looked down at my right wrist.

''J''

And that was it.

I fell to the ground and screamed.

And when I closed my eyes,

All I can see is Jacob's lips on Amelia's.

My mom once told me ''Be careful who you give your heart to, darling''

She was right.

And I miss her so much.

---------------------
Hiii guys. I can't believe that I finally published on Wattpad.🤧 I read stories here since I was 16 and here 4 years later I decided to upload a story I work for a while now.

I hope u guys like it. I will try to upload twice a week or more depends on my schedule because I'm still a student lol .

Thank u for your time ❤️