𝟒𝟓 || 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬

"You can destroy me. Do it, I'm all yours. I've waited all my life for you"

♣️

Do you guys know those moments when you see the person you love after a few days that felt like years? The joy that lights up your body, the happiness of seeing him standing in front of you?

Well, that didn't happen here.

The moment I saw Alexander, I took a few steps and slapped him, way too fucking hard. His head turned sharply to the right in the process.

Yes, I needed that.

"Well, not what I expected, but I guess I deserve it" he murmured, touching the spot I just hit and hissed softly. I saw my imprint on his cheek. Well, I guess it was a little too hard.

Who am I fooling? I don't care. He deserves this for everything he put me through for the past few days.

"How dare you come here?" I hissed, trying to control my urge to kiss him right now. Damn, I missed him so much it's actually hurting. "Wasn't it enough for you? Oh, let me guess... your wife doesn't want you back and you came here for a quick fuck?'' the words left my mouth before I can even think about it. I'm too fucking mad and heartbroken to think straight while these hazel eyes are locked on me.

He frowned in confusion as he studied my face, tucking his hands in the pockets of his expensive pants.

" What the hell are you talking about? " He replied with a hint of irritation in his voice.

"Does my father knows you're here?" I avoided his question, crossing my arms in front of my chest. His gaze lowered on my chest for a second, burning my skin in the process before looking up at my face again.

"Of course he knows, I won't come here without his invitation" he said casually in return as if the most normal thing ever.

Okay, I'm lost. My father invited Alexander? When the fuck this shit happened???

I bit the inside of my mouth, trying to relax but I can't when I see how fucking calm is Alexander standing in front of me, looking as handsome as ever. It's a fucking crime to look this good.

"Okay, is this some kind of a fucking joke?" I finally said back, looking for some fucking answers on his face, but found any.

He sighed, running his hand through his now pulled-back hair. I like his hair messy. Don't get me wrong, he looks handsome both ways but his messy hair is definitely something else. Especially after sex.

But I tried to keep my attention on him and this messed up situation, not on my dirty mind telling me how much I'll enjoy him fucking me right here and right now.

"No Amera it's not a joke" he sighed with a hint of annoyance in his voice "He talked with me before talking to you "

All these months the thought of my father finding out about my fling with Alexander was the most terrifying thing ever and here is it Alexander standing in front of me, saying it like it's the most normal thing to say.

I'm speechless. That's the last thing I expected to hear coming from his mouth.

I pursed my lips in a straight line, swallowing the urge to hit him one more time. '' So what? You decided it's a good idea to show up here and act as nothing happened? Like you didn't leave without saying a fucking word like a coward?"