𝟑𝟏 || 𝐘𝐨𝐮(𝐫𝐬)

"I crave your legs intertwined with mine, I crave nothing but you in the most sinful ways while you're screaming my name"

                                          ♣️

For the first time in my life, I'm not happy to see Alexander.

The blood was rushing through my veins furiously, from him having the audacity to come here.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed, pulling my hand away from his grip. The last thing I want right now is his touch on my skin and I usually want him to touch me all the fucking time.

That's how mad I am right now.

He took a deep breath, clenching his jaw, not pleased by my reaction.

"I texted you, you didn't answer and I was worried" he replied through gripped teeth. "But I can see, you're too busy to text me back" he said back in a low and cold tone, glancing at Stephen, literally stabbing him with his eyes.

Stephen looked terrified, keeping his eyes on Alexander, without moving.

Why is everyone afraid of him the fuck? Well yes, his appearance screams power, that could end your life with one snap of his fingers and his face is stone-cold, making his way to your soul with one single look but hey besides that and hundreds of other reasons he is just a normal person.

"I'm s-s-s-o sorry dude, I didn't know she has a boyfriend."

Alexander moved closer to Stephen, the only thing separating them was the bar. Stephen looked even more scared for his life with this powerful man now inches away from him. He leaned back, swallowing hard.

"Touch her one more time and I'll kill you with my bare hands" Alexander drawled staring at Stephen, his eyes cold and dark as death. Both of his hands on the bar, making the muscles on his biceps flex hard beneath his tattoos.

It took me a lot of self-control to not jump him right here right now. Fuck, I have to remember I'm still mad at him.

Focus Amera!

"Shut the fuck up, you're nobody to tell me who I can kiss and who I can not" I snapped back, clenching my fists and my legs at the same time. Ugh, I'm so fucking wet right now, and for what???

Alexander turned his head towards me, his eyes slowly running down my body taking every single curve into his hungry eyes before stopping on my clenched legs. Fuck.

"Oh, u wanna bet?" A dark cold smirk settled on his face, screaming danger, my whole body shivered from his intense gaze now on me.

I'm dripping wet and my face is fucking red, embarrassed from the effect he has on me.

Stephen hurried to the other end of the bar saving himself, leaving me alone with Alexander.

Such a pussy.

"What's going on here?" I heard a voice close to us, and Alexander and I both looked away from each other, seeing Addison, staring at us, confused mainly by Alexander's presence.

Behind her, Peter and Ava looked as confused and drunk as she is.

Alexander looked down at them before switching his gaze back to me, sighting as running his hands through his hair, obviously not interested to answer Addison's question.