𝟎𝟓 || 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐧

All my life I was sure of one thing -I don't want to have kids or to be close to one.

I don't find them cute when they cry all the time, or when they put their hands in their mouth and after that, they touch you.

I hate how annoying are they, even more after they can talk.

But here's Emma changing my mind.

Last night, as I promised, Ava and I spent the evening in her room, watching TV and playing with her dolls.

I even read her a bedtime story because she asked me to and you just can't say no to her cute face.

This little angel is the cutest girl I've ever seen.

Alexander and Stephanie weren't at home, as always. I could see that Emma needed them, and they didn't even pay attention to her. Why have kids if they are not your number one priority?

I had nothing to do, so I chose to annoy Ava all night.

She is still anxious and blushing all the time around me, but I am stubborn and annoying so if she thinks she will get rid of me, she is wrong.

She has no other option than to start to open up for me.

And she kinda did.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

I'm in a good mood today.

It's probably because I had a peaceful night with Ava and Emma or it's because Steve jokes my way to work.

With a smile on my face, I arranged the documents on my desk until I heard the door to my office open.

I looked forward quickly to be greeted by a very appetizing sight.

Alexander is standing in front of me in a plain black suit, looking handsome, as always.

I have the feeling that only he can do something so simple, to look so sexy.

And he is the only one who can make me wet without even saying a word.

His deep gaze stared at me, studying my face before settling on my eyes.

"How can I help you, sir?" I raised an eyebrow playfully with a slight sneer in my voice.

But his facial expressions didn't change, still cold and serious staring at me.

"You're coming with me for lunch."

I can see that this man has a problem with asking and knocking.

"Business lunch" he corrected himself, after seeing the confusion on my face.

Why is he acting so awkward when I will soon have his face between my legs?

"As my assistant, you have to attend all the important meetings, and today I have lunch with a very important person for my company."

I nodded understandingly, not missing how his adam's apple moved as he spoke the words.

"Okay" I said, standing from my chair, my body in the tight black dress on full display.

I took my bag, and during that time I could feel his gaze burning in my back and mostly my ass.

This is the reaction I want to get from him.

I walked toward him with a confident gait, shaking my hips, seeing his eyes descend the curves of my young appetite body.