𝟓𝟎 || 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"And that's it. That's when the story ends and all I want is to be his forever. This life, next life and in every fucking life after that"

                                             ♣️

3 years later:

"Alexander ... I can't ... aghh ..."

My whispered words filled the silence in the room, Alexander is pounding into me from behind with fast powerful thrusts, one hand in my hair pulling it roughly and the other wrapped around my neck, holding me close enough for me to hear his throaty moans in my ear. Fuck.

I bit my lip, feeling another approaching orgasm, ready to conquer my body completely and uncompromisingly. I stopped counting after the 5th orgasm, it's fucking useless with this man.

My body is fucking weak, I feel like I'll faint any moment in his arms.

His hand slowly rose to my mouth, drowning my cries, bringing his lips closer to my ear. I felt the shivers down my spine from his closeness. He slowed his thrusts, almost stoping, taking my pleasure away and I cried into his hand even more.

"Did I gave you permission to fucking speak?" He hissed in my ear in a dark, deep voice, making me roll my eyes back from satisfaction, feeling how close my orgasm is. Damn, the things this man can do to me with only his voice...

I shook my head quickly, like an obeying puppy waiting for his reward. I want more, I fucking need more.

'' You're gonna take it like the fucking slut you are, understood? '' He growled in my ear, stopping completely for a second, and I purred, arching my back from need.

YES YES YES. I wanted to scream so fucking loud, but I couldn't. So I just nodded.

Alexander placed a few kisses on my neck and down my shoulders before the heat from his body disappeared completely.

He pulled my hair roughly making me arch my back and lift my head at the same time, and then he entered me with a hard merciless thrust, filling me completely. I can feel every inch so fucking deep inside me, it's pure heaven.

I cried so hard, I'm sure my voice echoed through the whole damn mansion.

His thrusts are now faster, harder and uncompromising, pounding into my pussy, as if his life depends on it. His free hand occasionally spanked my ass, leaving red spots on my delicate skin. I heard his loud groan from satisfaction.

"Alexander ... Ohh I'm close" I whimpered hard, trying to lower my head, but he pulled my hair to lift it again. He's so fucking dominant and that makes me aroused even more. Shit.

"Come" he commanded in a deep voice "I want you to come all over my cock while I fuck your tight little pussy."

His dirty mouth, with no filter, along with his furious thrusts, was enough for me to reach another heavenly orgasm. My body began to shake as I cried out his name, struggling to breathe as the climax took control over every part of my weak body.

Alexander growled and after a few more quick thrusts he froze, resting his body completely on my back breathing hard as his warm liquid filled my pussy but ended running down my legs as well because of the large amount.

We both breathed heavily, resting our naked bodies on our large king-size bed.

"That was amazing" I struggled to say, still trying to normalize my breathing, and Alexander placed a kiss on my back, growling in agreement.