𝟏𝟗 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

"When all it's said and done, grief is the price we pay for love"

♣️

"If you're going to be so nice every time after we have sex, I suggest we never leave the bed."

His soft laughter sent vibrations all over my body, causing butterflies in my stomach only as I stared at him. He is so fucking beautiful.

"We never fucked in bed, Amera" he laughed, getting up from my naked body, leaving me completely cold without his touch and presence on the couch.

"Yet" I corrected him, raising an eyebrow and he chuckled under his nose, shaking his head.

I couldn't stop my eyes trailing down his naked body, my mouth got dry just by staring at him. He is doing absolutely nothing and here I am, wet once again. Damn, that's not good.

''Get you lazy ass up and put some clothes''

''Why, you don't like me naked?''

His lips curled into a wide grin.

''Believe me, I do, maybe too much'' he admitted, putting his suit back on ''But I want to take you out, show you how beautiful Italy is'' his voice was nervous as he spoke, avoiding my gaze as he ran his fingers through his hair, trying to fix it somehow.

I put a big grin on my face, getting up from the couch
'' Like a date?''

The beautiful smile adorned his face again and the wonderful sound of his laughter filled the room, making my heart tighten for an inexplicable reason. What the fuck is wrong with me?

''Get dressed'' he repeated once again, avoiding what I said but by the grin on his face I knew he thought the same thing.

It's a date.

Italy is a really beautiful and magical place

Every time my dad was telling me stories about how beautiful is Italy and how one day I should visit it when I get older I always got excited, dreaming one day to come here. He travels constantly and he's been all around the world, every beautiful and magical place he's seen it but somehow Italy has a special place in his heart.

And now I see why.

And the fact that I share this moment with Alexander makes it even more special to me. Never in a million years, I'll guess that I will want to spend my time here with no one else but him. Just listening about his life, his past, his dreams makes me the happiest girl in the world. I can't get tired of his voice, I swear. I can listen to it all fucking day.

I forgot what it feels like to be happy again...so alive. Jacob took that away from me. His betrayal shattered my heart taking away the happy innocent face that was burning in my eyes every time I looked at him. He took away the real smile from my face, together with my emotions.