𝟎𝟗|| 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥

"𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆"

♠️

My hands slowly and deftly began to unbuckle his belt. I saw his hands clenched into a fist, fighting with himself. His face is tense, still keeping his gaze on me. I can't see a drop of regret in his eyes that he allows me to touch him in this intimate way. He wants it as much as I do.

"I'm giving you one last chance to push me away, Alexander" I whispered against his lips. He stayed in one place as if hypnotized, completely and fully under my control. I accepted this, as an invitation, and with slow kisses on his chest and abs, I knelt between his legs.

I looked up at him and got wet only from this amazing view.

He is like a walking Sin I want to commit over and over again. With these deep dark eyes, mysterious arrogant grin, his provocations, and just his presence. Everything in this fucking man attracts me, pushing me to the edge when I'm starting to lose my mind.

I slowly took off his pants, making him even more nervous. I can feel the adrenaline in my body rising with each passing second. I want him so fucking bad that I could feel the pain between my legs, my pussy craves him. I need to feel him, I never wanted a man in my life as much as I want him.

Alexander is now only with his black boxers, which perfectly outlined what waited for me beneath them. I already knew it's big and will satisfy every need I have, making me even more impatient. I lick my lips, from the view in front of me. I put my hands on his torso, and Alexander took a deep breath, looking carefully down at me with a look full of desire.

I put on an innocent smile, and without taking my eyes off his, I began to place small, wet kisses on his hard cock through his boxers.

"Fuck"

His hoarse voice echoed through the room, his hands gripping the counter behind him, trying to keep himself on his feet. I ran my tongue along his entire length, looking him through my lashes when I started playing with the tip of his cock.

I could already taste through his boxers his precum. I moaned, pressing my legs together, trying to find some relief from the tension.

It's not about me now, it's about him.

My tongue ran along his entire length, repeating this movement several times, hearing his deep breathing and the soft curses he whispered under his breath. I bit my lip, allowing my right hand to massage his cock through his boxers while I looked him straight in the eyes, feeling more than proud that I'm the one who makes him feel good right now.

His eyes never left my face, he followed every movement I make, his eyes getting darker and darker, his dick hard like a rock under my touch.

There are two options: Either he'll take off his boxers and let me suck his dick, giving him the best blowjob he ever received in his entire life, or he'll cut me off and leave me on my knees in the kitchen, completely turned on.

The smile never left my face, because I already knew what his choice would be.

He is a man and like every man on this planet, he won't turn down a girl who's on her knees for him. He would betray his biggest love if he could get a few minutes of pure pleasure.

That's why men are completely pathetic and useless creatures.

With slow movements, his hands reached for his boxers, sliding them down on his well-shaped legs.