Part 1: If I go down, you're going down with me

"Did everyone finish packing? We're not going back if you forgot anything!" Hermione yelled as she pulled her luggage. Rose and Hugo rushed downstairs with their backpacks.

"Ron, what are you doing now? We need to leave!"

Ron ran down the stairs, nearly tripping on the way there. "I'm coming, I'm coming. Geez it's just my mum's house. What's the big deal?"

"What's the big deal? The big deal is that we are always late. I wonder who's fault that is."

"Alright, is everyone ready?"

"Yeah, common. Let's go!" Rose urged her family. She couldn't wait to see her grandparents and other family members. Summer was half-way done and they traditionally visited the Burrow for the second half. She always looked forward to this second half because whether she admitted it or not, Rose dearly missed her family members.

"Remember kids, eyes closed and elbows tucked in."

Ron threw the floo powder into the fireplace and the fire transformed into high, emerald flames. They all huddled inside. "The Burrow."

In a matter of minutes, they appeared in the fireplace of the Burrow.

"Ron? Is that you?"

"Of course it's him. Your son runs on muggle time."

Grandma Molly and Ginny walked out into the living room.

"Grandma Molly!" Rose ran into her grandma's open arms.

"Rosie! How are you sweetie?"

"I'm good. I missed you."

"And your cooking!" Hugo added as he threw himself into their hug. Grandma Molly laughed.

"Hermione, how are you?"

"Apart from your son driving me insane, I've been just fine." Hermione laughed and hugged her mother in-law.

"They act like I'm not even here." Ron grumbled to his sister.

"We can only dream." Ginny sighed.

"You get funnier each year." He remarked sarcastically.

As the adults reunited and conversed, Rose ran upstairs to meet her cousins.

"Dom!"

Dom gasped and ran towards her. "Rosie! Oh I missed you so much."

"It's only been a month." She laughed and embraced her hug.

"You're forgetting that I was stuck with Louis and Victoire the whole time."

"Yeah, and I was with Hugo." She scrunched her nose.

"Do you have anything to tell me?"

"Loads. Did you know Hugo reuses the same underwear for a whole week? He claims he's saving water but that is absurd. I mean-"

"Ew, please stop. The other thing..."

"The other thing?"

"Yes, the Jacob thing..." She trailed off.

"Jacob? What about him?"

"Rose, seriously. Why is that cheating prat here?"

Rose's eyes bulged out of their sockets. "Come again?"

"You didn't know? I thought you invited him."

"Invited who?" A voice came out behind them.

"Jacob? What are you doing here?"