5th Year: Pranks, pranks, and more pranks

"MALFOY!" The screeching voice was recognized by everybody in the hallways and the startled first-years jumped and made way for the furious redhead storming down. Her face was so red, it almost blended in with her hair. Oh and the smell...something was burning.

Scorpius looked over his shoulders snickering, before deciding better and sprinting down the hallways.

"Get back here you little ferret!" Rose had begun to run after him. Students parted as she chased him.

Normally, running was too exhausting to do in the middle of a busy day, but Rose just experienced what it felt like to be on fire. Yes, like actually on fire. Just an hour before, Rose had been in her transfiguration class, giving a presentation. She never got to finish, however, when her hair suddenly burst into flames. Luckily, the professor was fast enough to charm it down and save her hair. But you can't exactly charm an explanation to your class about why your head looked like a bonfire. You can, however, hex Scorpius Malfoy into oblivion.

"You're crazy Weasley!" Scorpius laughed over his shoulders while running for his life. He didn't plan for the aftermath of his prank.

"Just wait until I get my hands on you! I'll make sure you-"

Albus had finally caught up to Rose and stopped her from the unspeakable things she was planning.

"Rose! Oh just the cousin I wanted to see."

"What do you want Al?" She sighed and looked over him to see if Malfoy was still visible. Unfortunately for her, he wasn't but if he was, she had just the spell ready for him.

"So how are you?" Rose raised her eyebrows at this. He definitely wanted something from her.

"Spit it out Al."

"Could you help me with my Herbology homework? I didn't even know it was due today and I was so caught up with all my other classes. Plus she only assigned it yesterday and expects a two page essay? Is she mad..." Albus rambled on and Rose chuckled at him. Deciding to let Malfoy go for now, she took out her notes and led Albus to the library. But if Malfoy thought she was going to let it slide, he would be mistaken.

~~~

"Al, could I go into your dorm to get something. I just left my quill up in your room and I need to get it. It's my lucky quill."

"Hmm? Oh sure, go ahead. The password is 'gold dragon hair' and my room is in the third floor, first room to the right."

"Great, thanks Al!"

No, she did not leave her quill in Albus' room. She didn't even have a lucky quill. There was something she needed to do though.

Sneaking down to the dungeons to get to the Slytherin Common room, Rose tried her hardest to be discrete. She's never been down there for obvious reasons and the last thing she wanted to do was be confronted by a Slytherin. Miraculously, she got into his dorm without being noticed. She walked towards the bathroom, scanning it for a specific bottle...bingo.

Rose grabbed the shampoo bottle on the side of the shower.

'Scorpius M'

She pulled out a small bottle with a pale red liquid. Pouring it in, she muttered a spell, shook it up, and put the bottle right back where she found it. Lets see how he likes his hair being messed with.

Dinner time approached and Rose stared anxiously at the dining hall doors.

"Er...Rose? Why aren't you eating?"

"Wait for it..."

Oblivious to the bright red mess on his head, Scorpius walked into the dining halls, as tall and proud as ever. Albus was by his side, trying to hold in his laughter. The moment he walked through the doors, the whole room collapsed with laughter. Rose guffawed at the very sight.

"Al...what's going on?" Scorpius turned to his best friend, smacking his head to get his attention.

Unable to speak, Albus just shook his head and pulled out a mirror.

"..."

"WEASLEY!"

~~~

It was a chilly night and Scorpius and Albus had just flown down to pitch. Quidditch practice had ended about an hour ago but these two never minded a little extra practice.

"I could have beat you if I was trying."

"Seriously Al? My grandma flies faster than you." Scorpius scoffed and threw his broom over his shoulders.

"Oh sod off. At least I can aim for the goal. You almost knocked my head off with that throw."

"One time! That happened one one time and I wasn't prepared. No one told me they'd be that heavy..."

"Two times actually."

"I'll race you to the doors."

"Oh you're on!"

The two boys sprinted to the main doors of Hogwarts, laughing and pushing each other.

"You cheated!" Al panted out of breath when they finally got indoors.

"Cry about it Potter."

As they headed down to the dungeons, they spotted a couple of first-years lurking around the corner. The two boys gave each other a sly look and hid behind the walls. If there was anything Scorpius Malfoy and Albus Potter enjoyed more than quidditch, it was messing with first years.

"Interian." Al whispered, trying to hold in his snickers.

"Levioso." While Al used a charm to send a chilling gust of wind in their direction, Scorpius began to levitate the small boy in the middle.

The kids scrambled away, ditching the kid in the middle. They ran away screaming and crying, claiming to anyone walking in that direction that the corridor was haunted.

Rose just happened to be one of these people.

"Excuse me? Haunted?" She chuckled and waited for the kids to give up their 'lying'. When they didn't give up, Rose took their wet pants as a sign that they were telling the truth.

She gripped her wand tightly and slowly moved until she reached the end of the corridor. A light gust of wind blew past her.

"BOO!"

Rose struck her wand straight at Scorpius' chest and jumped back.

"Geez! It's just me Weasley." Scorpius chortled.

"Even more of the reason to hex you." She grumbled. "Scaring first-years? How mature."

Scorpius and Albus collapsed in laughter.

"Oh you should have seen them Rosie. It was like a dominoes effect of pissing their pants."

She rolled her eyes at their immaturity. "Al, I told you, stop calling me that."

This caught Scorpius' attention. "What, you didn't find that funny? Rosie." He made sure to put emphasis on her name and just as he suspected, her face grew red as she glared.

"Don't call me that Malfoy."

"Sure thing Rosie!" He called behind, walking down to the dungeons with Albus. 

♥️♥️♥️

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I added it in purely for comedic purposes. Anyways, thanks for reading and don't forget to comment what you think, vote, share, and follow =)