A/N

Hey guys, I know I've been a little inactive this week and here's why: 

I'm taking a break from this story. I feel terrible about it because I know there are people who enjoy reading my chapters and for that, I'm sorry. The problem with this book was that I had too many plot ideas that I tired to merge together, and it led to me being confused about how to even structure it in the first place. 

Now, I want to start fresh. I'm writing a new Scorose fanfiction that has a completely different plot with different characters. I'm feeling really passionate about it and I'm really hoping you guys will give it a chance. It's called "Ecstasy". 

By the time I post this A/N, chapter one should already be uploaded. I have big ideas for it and really want to depict this new version of Scorpius' and Rose's love story. 

Regardless on whether or not you choose to give it a read, I want to give each and every one of you guys a huge thanks. Some of you have been here since I was writing in middle school and some of you are new, but one thing you all did was make this time special for me. With online school and little to no social interaction (due to covid) this quarantine had been hell but when I came back to this platform and shared my stories, yall supported me with every upload. It made my day to check my notifications and read all of the comments, watch how my views grew; it was crazy. 

So thank you for sticking with me and I hope you enjoy this new book. 

Love, 

Sarah.