Part 2:

She looked down to his outstretched hand. Hesitantly, she shook it. "Let's do this."

Malfoy smirked and Rose looked over to the lake. James and Fred were throwing something over Al's head- who was desperately trying to get it. Lily and Hugo were wrestling in the water, something that slightly struck her with concern. That can't end well. Dom was trying to swim away from her little brother, Louis, who was purposefully splashing at her hair. Victoire and her boyfriend, Teddy, were hanging out in the corner of the lake. And Jacob was waving her, just before jumping in.

Malfoy took off his shirt, revealing his bare chest. Oh- and his six pack.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer."

"Huh?" Rose felt her face heat up. "Just shut up and do what you do best."

"Attract girls? Clearly that's working."

Rose smacked his head. "Antagonize him, you imbecile."

He looked over to the lake where Jacob was treading in the same place he just jumped into. Malfoy shot her a wink before running and jumping into the water, exactly where Jacob was.

"HEY-" Jacob yelled and tried to swim away as fast as he could.

Malfoy came up from the water, laughing at the fuming boy across him. "You should have moved."

"Are you trying to kill me!? I was right there!"

"Oh calm down, you big baby."

Rose tried to hide the smile forming on her lips in satisfaction.

"You coming in or what?" Malfoy yelled from the lake.

She took off her shorts and t-shirt, revealing the bathing suit she had underneath. Without a second thought, she ran and jumped into the lake.

The cool water engulfed her body as she swam deeper. In need of air, she pushed herself up, gasping when she broke the surface.

"Geez did you drown down there for a second?" Malfoy laughed, watching her emerge from the water.

"The opposite." She said breathily with a grin plastered to her face. It had been forever since she felt this feeling.

A soft smile curved his lips as he watched her face light up.

"What?" Rose asked, catching his change in expressions.

"Nothing." He brushed it off.

"Scorp, come here and help me! My foot is stuck!"

Malfoy turned around and Rose looked over his shoulder. Unsurprisingly, Albus had managed to get himself stuck between two rocks.

He swam over to Al and Rose watched as the two boys struggled to pull him out.

"Hold still!"

"No, dude just get under me and push-"

"I'm going to stop you right there."

"Seriously? You're going to be a wuss about this?"

"Just-"

"No, here-"

"Stop-"

"You stop it- OW! Watch it-"

"Shut up-"

"Are you trying to rip my foot out?"

"I- just stop struggling-"

"OW!"

Rose chucked and shook her head. Boys.

"They really are something."

Rose turned around and saw Dom.