Chapter 26-✨

okok do you guys have any feedback?

Nyx

He smiled warmly and kissed my forehead as he went to leave.

I sat in the warm bed thinking about what happend.

What in the fuck. Ok let me get this straight. He's nice. He's sweet. He reads. ANDDDD (bitch theres an and) HE HAS A LONG ASS SHLONG AND MANS KNOWS HOW TO USE IT.

As much as I enjoyed it, you don't get those skills from nowhere. The idea of anyone touching him makes my skin crawl.

To imagine one of the girls that I talk to, making him feel like that...it really upsets me and I don't know why.

Shit I really fucking like him...

But what if he fucks me over like Draco. Then again, Draco never made me feel like this.

Why do I have to overthink everything? I finally have something to look forward to, and I have to make myself sad about it.

Ooh I really wanna spend some time with my brothers. I've been neglecting my duties as an annoying little sister. They're going to dinner tommorow so I'll come with.

Shit, I need to wear something nice then. Do I own anything nice? OOH OOH YES I DO I HAVE- no. No I do not. I got rid of the dress. I'll just ask mum to take me shopping.

As I was deep in thought Adrian burst through the door with a massive smile on his face.

"BABYYYY, YOUR MUM GAVE US FRIGGIN ICE CREAM!" He said. I just smiled at him, not saying anything. He is so cute. Merlins beard he's adorable when he's excited. The way he called me baby sent butterflies flying around my stomach.

"What are you not excited about the ice-cream?" He said plopping on the end of the bed after closing the door, giving me puppy eyes.

I crawled to him and cupped his face in my hands and kissed him all over his face. "Of course I am. Ooh what flavour did she get?" I said.

"Uhhmmmmm." He said reading the label like an old lady trying to read a meme.

"Oh give me that!" I said taking it out of his hands and plopping on my back.

"WE GOT FRIKIN CHOCCY ICE CREAM!" I said squealing and flailing my legs like a baby having a tantrum.

We both burst into laughter.

"Holy guacamole i can't breathe." I wheezed. We laughed even harder.

"What's holy about guacamole?" He said through laughter.

"Well I didn't get a chance to bloody ask it did I?" I said laughing.

He handed me a spoon and smiled at me with his adorable little smile.

He jumped onto the bed next to me as we watched a romantic comedy, I can't for the life of me remember which fucking one.

I rested my head on his chest as we ate our ice cream. It's odd, he's so cute and kind yet he is so intense and hot and oof. That'll make a pussy throb.

I finished my ice-cream and put it on the cabinet beside my bed (I'm not a bloody animal.).

I started feeling drowsy and rolled over on my side, facing away from Adrian.

Adrian

She rolled over on her side and started falling asleep. She is the most beautiful girl I think I've ever seen. Not just her body, which is incredibly hot. Her mind, her personality. She is so incredibly intellegent and the funniest girl I've ever encountered. She can be serious when she needs to be and silly when she wants to be. She is my whole world. I would do anything for her. She consumes my every fucking thought and she drives me crazy.

OKAY HOLY SHIT 2K PEOPLE FUCKING READ MY BOOK WHAT IS THISSSS I LOVE YOU ALLLL OMG GIMME KISSESSSSSS UH HAVE A NICE DAY LOVES. ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS