Chapter 7-✨

What the fuck just happend?

He left after he said that. What the fuck.

That did not just happen. I opened the door. And walked to the common room. I sat down on the couch and Amara sat next to me.

"You alright Nyx? You look like you've just seen a ghost." She said.

"Nah i'm vibing." I said trying to put what just happend out of my mind.

"Right well tonight theres going to be a little get together. Wanna come?" She said.

"Uh sure. None of my brothers friends are going right?" I asked.

"Don't think so." She said.

"Then yeah."

"Ok well wanna go get ready?" She said. I nodded and we walked to the dorm.

"I'm not gonna dress fancy tho. This skirt and shirt will do right?" I said.

"Oh nono honey. I saw something really nice in there the other day hold on." She said rummaging through my stuff.

She pulled out a pair of black ripped short shorts and a big black Nirvana shirt.

"Alrighty then." I said. I got changed. I turned around.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Oh my god you look so nice. Make up?" She asked.

"Nah. You look so nice honestly." She was wearing a nice black- tight fitted dress.

"Ok now what?" I asked.

"We wait til curfew. I'll come and get you okay?" She said. I nodded as she left. I sat on my window seat again and read. Oggy curled up on my feet.

I hadn't even noticed the time going by. Amara came in and told me it was time.

I got up, put on my boots and followed  her.

We walked to someone's dorm. I'm assuming Blaise's. She opened the door and there sat the man himself. Draco Malfoy. I immediatley felt uncomfortable. Blaise greeted me. Amara sat next to him on his bed.

Crabbe and Goyle sat on  the floor and Draco on another bed. I had no where else to sit but next to him.

"Alright where's the fire whiskey?" Said Amara.

"Behind you." Said Draco.

She stood up and walked to the small cabinet and picked up the fire whiskey.

She opened the bottle and took a swig and passed it to Blaise. He did the same. Goyle gave it to me and not knowing particularly what to do I drank it like it was water. I then passed it to Draco.

"Jesus Nyx. Have you ever actually drank before?" Said Amara.

"Nope." They were all surprised that i drank it without coughing or asking for water.

We continued this for a while. They started playing music and we all danced. Me and Amara mainly. We didn't really care that they were all watching us. We we're too drunk to notice.

Draco and Blaise were talking and Crabbe and Goyle were doing the same.

I ended up drinking much more than I intended. I remember sitting next to Draco again and talking to him. Blaise and Amara sat snogging eachother. Crabbe and Goyle we're just sitting there talking to us.

I still hadn't spoken to Draco. I didn't want to.

"Jesus christ Blaise get a room holy shit." Said Goyle.