Chapter 21-✨

TW Mentions of substance abuse and chils abuse.

Nyx

"Nyx, ever since I saw you the first time you came into the common room, I knew that you were special. The first time you smiled at me every bone in my body wanted to protect you. I wanted to make you smile and laugh as much as possible because of how gorgeous you are when you're happy. When you told me about what Draco did it took everything I had in me to let him live. Nyxie, you're perfect in every way. And you've been through hell and back, and you didn't deserve it. It makes my heart ache every time you flinch when I move. Every time you cry I just want to hold you and make you laugh as much as you make me laugh. Nyxie, some of what Draco told you was true... I used to sleep around a lot. But I stopped as soon as I saw you smile. You mean the world to me. You and youre brothers are like my family at this point. I've never felt like this before and I am so fucking scared that you don't feel the same. When you left the hospital wing, saying you didn't want to see me I cried so much. The entire night and every night after that. I felt like i coulsnt breathe without you. Every book I read, every song i listened to felt unfinished without you. I felt like my sun had just left and I was left in darkness. I wish I had told you everything. I'm sorry you had to hear it from him. I just want you to know that I'd never fucking hurt you. You're so important." He started crying. He fell to his knees and hugged my waist. I hugged him as he cried into my stomach.

"Nyx. Nyx I fucking love you." He said.

I love you. I love you.

I didn't know what to say.

"You don't feel the same do you?" He said.

"Adrian, It’s not that I don’t love you.
It's that my mother gets beat by a man who tells her he loves. I myself got broken down and fucked ovee the first time i let someone in. Its the way that I have a shitty relationship with most men in my life. My father is a murderer and left when I was two. My step dad is an asshole and beats me black and blue. My brothers protected me the best they could. But there's nothing i could do when they would get beat for standing up to him. Its that my mother is cold and mean unless she's drunk off her ass. Its that she breaks her teeth on bottles of fire whiskey just to ease her suffering. Its that my brothers do their best so I dont end up like her. They fruatrate me but I know they so it because they're just as broken as me. Adrian, Its not that I don't love you. Its that im so fucking scared to let you love me back. Im so scared to tell you that I love you because you know everything. If we end badly you could tell everyone. If we end badly I'll lose myself again. Im scared that you'll use those things against me. Im scared youll be like Draco and tell me youre a nice guy as soon as you kiss me you hurt me." I said tears running down my face. He stood up and I flinched.

"Baby, I would never ever lay a fucking finger on you. I wouldn't hurt an atom on your gorgeous head. I will never use your words against you. I will never let anyone hurt you. I have dreamed of being with you for so long, only an asshole wouls trade you for someone else. Only a twat would ever ever let you go." He said holding my face in his hands. We juat stared at each other's eyes and the tears running down them.