Chapter 27-✨

Adrian

As I finished the film she rolled over to face me. She grabbed hold of my arm hugging it like a baby. She is my baby though. My little princess. She is so peaceful when she sleeps.

I picked her up slighly to lift her onto me, she is so small honestly. I get I'm 6'5 and all but she's 5'2. What is her excuse for being tiny huh? I don't mind it though. It's cute when she has to go on her tip toes to kiss me or when she hugs my belly button.  She nuzzled into my chest and shuffled forward into my neck crease and placed her hand on my chest and arm. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek. I pulled the covers up over her because I know how easily she gets cold.

I slolwy drifted off to sleep. With her in my arms everything felt complete. She really is my world.

She was running her fingers through my hair. I was laying on her stomach.

"Morning baby." I said. I looked up at her.

"Hello love." She replied kissing my forehead.

That was cute.

What is tha-oh shit. I've got a boner. What the fuck do I do holy guacamole.

"What's wrong?" She said.

"No nothing." I said. She shrugged.

"Hey i'm going to have a shower, I'm probably going to go out with my mum to buy some things." She said. I moved off of her. But I wanted more cuddles before we got up. I grabbed her by the waist and she squealed.

"I want kisses first." I said gigging. She smiled and kissed me. Her lips soft.

"Ok now can I go have a bloody shower?" She said. I smirked.

Nyx

"Only if I can come with you." He said smirking his devilish smirk.

"Hmmm." I said smiling. I'm scared though. I don't want him to see me completely naked. What if he thinks I'm ugly?

Adrian

Her face lost its happy expression.

"What's bothering you Princess?" I said.

"I- uh nothing it's silly." She said.

"It's not silly to me. What's on your mind sweetheart?" I continued.

"I- I'm just worried you're going to think I'm ugly." She said.

"Aww babyy. You're gorgeous. Every fucking inch of you." I said kissing her.

"Okay fine." She said.

Nyx

I got up and opened the door to the bathroom as he followed me. I got undressed first. He looked me up and down. Very fucking intensely like he was taking mental pictures. Memorizing my everg detail.

He took off his shirt, his toned abs, v line and veins looking incredibly sexy. He took off his boxers, his dick sprung up to his stomach. Man's really is packing a whole ass elephant trunk i dunno what to tell you.

I got in the shower and he followed. He turned on the shower protecting me from the cold water. We both giggled. He kissed me deeply and slowly. I could feel myself getting wet. Goosebumps raised where he touched my waist. He picked me up and pressed me agaisnt the wall which was incredibly cold.

He smiled into my mouth, "Sorry baby."

"I'm supposed to be washing my hair right now, and what am I doing?" I said.

"Making out with the love of your life, nakey." He said. I burst out laughing,

"AHAHAHA NAKEY, god I love you." I said. He stopped smiling and kissed me deeper and more intensley.

He rubbed his hard dick against me.

"Look at you, always ready for me aren't you?" He said. His words making me wetter and wetter by the second.

"Oh so you like it when daddy talks to you?" He said wrapping his hand around my throat.

"Mhm-" I moaned as he rubbed his dick tip on my clit.

He dipped his head to my ear. "You like that my little slut?" He said as he thrusted half his dick in me making me gasp in both pleasure and pain.

"N-not too deep okay?" I stuttered.

"Of course baby. Whatever you want." He said going slowly in and out of me. I could feel myself getting close.

He started going faster and harder and my eyes rolled back into my head and I came. He started groaning and I felt him release.

He rested his head in the crevace of my neck. 

"You are so fucking beautiful." He said, panting.

"Can I shower now?" I said kissing him. He nodded.