Chapter 19-✨

Nyx

It was monday morning. 2 weeks til Chrismas. I finally felt like I was ready to get back to myself. No more sulking. I'm sick of men dictating my entire fucking life. I went to my bathroom and had a very hot shower.

As I got out I heard voices from downstairs. I didn't think much of it. I walked into my room and put on shorts and a big shirt tying a knot at the front. I walked down the stairs and saw Mattheo.

"Little sister. Where've you been?" He said smiling and hugging me.

"Reading." I said half hugging him back.

"Ah, of course. You coming?" He said pointing at the garden.

"Sure." I said walking with him. Everyone was sat on the garden chairs on the outside porch. I sat next to a boy with curly hair. I didn't look at his face. There was an extra seat. Mattheo and Tom were sat next to eachother across from me.

The boy next to me looked over and then looked again.

"Nyx..." He whispered in my ear. His deep, calming voice was familliar. It sent chills down my spine and raised goosebumps all over my body.

Suddenly the scent of strong aftershave and hazelnut filled my nose.

Adrian.

My face dropped and my chest tightened. I felt like everyone was looking at me and laughing. I felt like the smallest person in the world.

I started breathing quickly my heart pounding.

And then it stopped.

Adrian was holding my hand under the table. He squeezed gently.

"Nyx, you okay?" Said Mattheo.

"Yeah yeah. Anyway are you boys starting on the Quiddich team when we come back?" I asked.

"Yeah. Of course." There were so many boys on the table.

They were all waffling about hooking up with girls ans flaunting who they've had sex with. One of them stood up and preteded to fuck the air. I laughed each time.

"If you think it's so funny Nyx, who have you had sex with?" Asked one of the boys.

"No no love. This is a boy thing. Not getting involved."

"Oh now don't be boring." Said another.

"Do I have a dick? Do I have balls? No? So Im not gonna say shit." I said throwing my middle finger up at him.

"Tom, your sister. She's feisty. You should bring her around more often." He smiled.

Adrians hand tightend.

I ran my hand down his arm gently.

"Sorry, who are you again?" I asked.

"Oooooh. Burnnn." They all said in unison.

"Tylar. Tylar Moore." He said.

"Yeah you looked like you have a twatty name. Let me guess its spelled with an A instead of an E?" I said.

"Lucky guess. You can't say shit your name is Nyx." He bantered.

"At least mines exotic. Yours is just plain idiotic." I said.

"Gentlemen, we have a poet on our hands." He said standing up.

"Oh you're funny aren't you." I said.

"Would you two shut up and kiss already." Said another boy.

"I think not." Tylar, my brothers, Adrian and I all said at the same time.

"That was fucking weird." Said a few of the boys.

"Right well i'm going to get a drink. Anyone want anything?" I said standing up.

They all placed their odd requests and I walked to the kitchen.

"Hello princess." Said a voice from behind me.

Adrian

I always call her Princess. I mean fuck she lives in a castle and pretty much has 2 body guards. She acts nothing like a princess though. She's very very stubborn and opinionated. And merlin does she have a mouth on her. But I'd give anything to kiss her just once.

"Hello Adrian. Come to help, have you?"

"No. I came to ask if you're okay. You had a panic attack. Why?"

"I don't know." She said. She wasn't lying.

"You sure?" I said moving closer to her.

"Yeah. I'm sure." She continued as she finished making the drinks.

"Now stop standing there like a door and help me carry these to the boys." She said smirking. What I wouldn't do to take her right here right now. 

She handed me the drinks and we walked out.

Okok uhh hi. I hope you're having a nice day.