Chapter 23-✨

Nyx

Now that was certainly something. I woke up before him, his head still on my chest. One hand on my hip the other on the back of my thigh.

Memories of last night flooded my head. The way his hands ran so gently across my skin. The way he kissed me, it was weird. He was so gentle yet rough.

It was at this time that I realised I was running my fingers through his long brown hair. He looks so peaceful when he's asleep. He started to fidget so I stopped.

"Why'd you stop Princess." He said in a deep, quiet voice.

"You started fidgeting and I didn't want to wake you up." I explained quietly.

He moved his head to look at me with his chin on my stomach. His pretty brown eyes staring deep into mine. It was odd. His eyes seemed to sparkle with flecks of gold. I had never seen that in him before.

He had moved his body up more, so that our faceswere just centimetres apart. I took my hand and cupped his left cheek and kissed him softly.

SHIT MORNING BREATH OH SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

He broke the kiss and smiled and began kissing my neck gently. Slowly making his way down to my collar bone.

I don't know how and I don't know why but a moan escaped my mouth.

He stopped and put his mouth to my ear.

"Now if you keep that up I'll have no choice but to put my fingers in your mouth Princess." He whispered. His words sent shivers down my spine and goosebumps raise all over my skin. It was weird. Draco had done these things with me but why did it feel so much different with Adrian.

He suddenly stopped and continued kissing my lips.

"Why did you stop?" I asked.

"We have all the time in the world. Let's go slowly." He said. He layed down next to me and gestured for me to lay on his chest.

"Nyxie?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"Did Draco ever, you know, have sex with you?" He said. His words causing me to blush.

"I- uh- yeah... Only twice." I explained.

"Did he ever pressure you?"

"Uh no. Only once when he was drunk, which was the first time." I said. Adrians fist clenched. I took hold of his hand and squeezed it gently.

"It's okay. I'm okay. Look at me. I'm here with you. I'm okay." I reassured him.  He kissed me ans held me close.

"Oh I have to write a letter a bit later on to Amara to explain what happened. You and Mattheo, Tom doing anything together?" I said. .

"Uh not sure. Pretty sure we're going out for lunch and then to watch a small Quiddich game." He said.

I stood up and got changed into a leggings and a jumper. I could feel Adrians eyes on me and for once in my life I was completley comfortable.

I sat down at my desk and began writing.

'Dear Amara,

Im sure you're confused as to what happened and why I got so upset.

Draco and I, we were dating. We didn't want to tell anyone because of Mattheo and Tom. He didn't ask me to the dance and I got angry. I ignored him. As you know, Adrian came over to say hello and we ended up dancing and laughing. Draco saw and got angry. You we're so drunk I doubt you could even able to walk properly. But you we're with Goyle and lots of the other girls so I thought you'd be okay.

Adrian and I walked in and you two we're having sex...

I don't blame you at all. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. I hope you can forgive my mistakes.

Nyx'

Adrian walked over and hugged me, resting his face in the crease of my neck. He wrapped his arms around me as I sealed the letter.

He and I decided to get breakfast. We walked down the ridiculous amount of stairs and walked to the kitchen where we found all of the boys.

"Morning boys." I said as I went towards the fridge.

"Ah little sister. Nice of you to join us." Said Tom.

"Hey, Tom can I borrow Tatty?" I sakd referring to his owl.

"What for?" He said.

"I need to send a letter to Amara. And I'm not bout to use Oggy am I?" I said laughing.

"Sure. She's in the living room." He said. Adrian sat down and I walked to the living room. I took Tatty out of her cage, she sat on my arm as I walked back through the kitchen. I went out to the garden, the frost nipping at my skin. I handed the bird the letter and set her off.

I've been wanting to spend time with my brothers for a while but I'm not sure today is a good day for that.

I walked into the kitchen and sat down. My mother had made pancakes. I put 2 on my plate and began eating. Once again we all ended up roaring in laughter.

"Merlin Nyx you're funny." Said Tom. As I was going to go out to the garden to tend to my plants he pulled me aside.

"I don't know what changed yesterday but I like it. I'm sorry about what that boy did to you. When we go out today I'll try and get you some nice books okay? Oh and maybe tomorrow you can come to dinner with us all?" He said.

"I would love that. Also would you tell Mattheo to stop evil-eye-ing Tylar." I said. Tom laughed and hugged me. I walked into my garden and began watering my plants.

Oggy soon waddled in and layed in a small patch of flowers. For a while I just watched him as he carefully moved each flower so he could lay down.

I couldn't hell but smile at my odd little cat. Though, when no one else was there, it was Oggy who brought me out of the darkness.