Chapter 45

Adrian

I don't know how I was supposed to resist her. She was everything I burned for. Her touch, her voice. She was everything I needed. The way her body was curled up so perfectly, in my arms. She was driving me crazy already. She should know, I won't make this easy for her. I knew I couldn't do anything tonight as she was already asleep. I simply put my arms around her waist and held her.

Nyx

I woke up with Adrian snoring softly in my ear. I smiled and stood up. I walked to the bathroom to have a shower. I turned the shower on and slipped my clothes off. I heard the door open.

"Oh what a sight to wake up to." Adrian said in his raspy voice.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" I said softly.

"Yeah, but it doesn't matter. I got to see this so I don't mind." He smirked taking his shirt off slowly. I washed myself, trying to draw attention to my breasts and thighs. He was certainly paying attention. He took his boxers off and gently touched my hand, turning me around.

"No touching." I said smiling. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Yes, but we can kiss." He smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lowered himself down to kiss me. My hands unintentionally ran down his body but stopped before his waist.

"No touching." He smiled. I smirked.

I moved my hands to massage my breasts. He watched with hungry eyes. "You're right, I can't touch you." I smiled as I ran my hands down my own body. He gently bit his lip. I slowly began rubbing in circles as he stroked himself. He, not even for a second, took his eyes off me. He stared deeply into my eyes. "Fucking hell you're gorgeous." Adrian mumbled. I had missed him more than words could describe and I don't know why I gave us this stupid challenge so soon after just getting him back. I craved his touch. His hands gently caressing my body. Fuck, I'm so stupid. "Nyxie this is really fucking difficult." He said breathlessly.

"Aw, giving up so soon?" I smirked feeling my core tighten.

"You wish." He smiled.

"Yes, I do." I said as he and I released at the same time. Our panting was at the same speed. I wrapped my arms around his waist and just hugged him while the warm water washed over us. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. He rested his head in the nook of my neck.

"I love you." He said quietly.

"I love you too." I said as my head rested on his chest.

"Little sister, so nice to see you out of your cave." Tom said hugging me.

"Oh shut up Tommy." I said hugging him back.

"Hey? What about me? Where's my hug?" Mattheo said walking into the common room. I smiled and hugged him tightly. I sat next to Adrian, my arm wrapped around his. Ezra sat on my other side. We all chatted and laughed while Adrian played with my hair softly without even realizing it. I played with the rings on his fingers, twisting them and pulling them off and putting them back on.

"Oh my god stop it Tom, I was five!" I whined as we where all talking about funny childhood stories.

"You still did it." He laughed. The entire room was full of laughter and giggles. I was in a room with my best friends and the man I love most. And my brothers of course. This was the best I had felt in a while. This, this was home.

"At least she didn't run around the garden butt naked when I was 3." I giggled.

"I WAS THREE YEARS OLD!" Tom said.

"AND I WAS FIVE!" I said. At this point we could all hardly breathe. Ezra was wheezing making us all laugh even harder. Mattheo's laugh was contagious. We where all in stitches. Our stomachs hurt and our jaws were sore.