Chapter 43

Mattheo

"So, the dance tonight. We can do it then?" I asked Tom.

"Yeah. That's the best idea. You'll talk to Dalliah and I'll give him a drink and slip him the potion." Tom replied.

"What's Nyx wearing?" I asked.

"Theo, how the fuck am I supposed to know? Probably something black. She's vulnerable at the moment. She'll want to blend into the background. So black, long, unrevealing." He said.

"Right, that's fine then. Tom, I feel so bad for Adrian and Dalliah right now." I said.

"Why would that be?" Tom asked turning around.

"I think you've forgotten what our little sister is like when someone breaks her heart. She cries about it and then becomes literally the fucking devil. If either of them approach her today she'll go ape shit on them. " I said.

"We have to tell her before the dance then. Although I'd like to see Dalliah get a taste of her own medicine. And though it isn't Adrian's fault, it is his fault that he dated a crazy bitch. Twice." Tom said.

"We have to promise to keep out of this fight though Tom. This is her fight. Not ours." I said. Tom nodded.

Nyx

Everyone expected me to still be reserved and quiet. But I refuse to waste my time on a man. As much as I love him I can't be sad forever. And i'm not actually sad anymore. I'm fucking angry. I'm not an angry person, but never before has my blood boiled like this. I'm not just angry at Dalliah. I'm angry at him. I may be a 'Riddle' but i'm also a Riddle that will cut his fucking arm off. Slowly. With a butter knife.

I spent most of the day getting ready with Amara. She was so kind the whole time. She was really happy that I had decided to go.

"Nyx, you're going to look so fucking hot every boy in there is going to forget their name." She said pushing my hair to the back. She smiled and threw me a red dress, white high heels and a few rings, a necklace and a pair of hoop earrings.

 She smiled and threw me a red dress, white high heels and a few rings, a necklace and a pair of hoop earrings

Nyx's dress (We gonna pretend she's got brown curly hair mk work w me here babes.)

I put on the dress and looked in the mirror.

"Holy fucking shit, I think I just forgot my name." Amara said.

"Do I look that good?" I asked.

"SIS YOU LOOK LIKE A SEX GODDESS!" She said.

"Oh why thank you my love." I said giggling.

"Ok, so are we transfiguring our outfits again?" She asked. I nodded.

 I nodded