Chapter 25-✨

NSFW SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT

I sit on a surprisingly comfortable bed, and lay down. I can hear the shower running, so I decide to wait to get food because I know he'd be grumpy. I rummage around trying to find the remote. I finallg find it ans I put on some music and dance around to the songs. After about half an hour Adrian opens the door. He's only wearing a towel on this lower body and his skin is glistening with water. His abs are highlighted and his arm veins and his v line. He's hot. When I realize I'm staring I immediately stop. I'm pretty sure he noticed because he has a devilish smirk on his face. He puts on his rings that he placed on the table.

I stand up to go to the door.
''I'm gonna go get food. What do you want?'' I ask walking over to the door. He doesn't say anything. I go to open the door and as I move my hand to turn the handle a veiny hand presses up against the door. Adrian. I can feel his warm breath above my head. I look to the other side and realize both of his hands are pressed up against the wall on either side of me. Mans pinned me against the door. What in the fuck is happening here. I try to move around a bit to turn around but he just pulls himself closer to me sending shivers down my spine. I can feel his dick on my back. What. The. Fuck. I manage to turn around. Avoiding eye contact. He moves his hand and lifts my chin so our eyes meet. I don't know what to do.

''You're fucking beautiful. You know that don't you?'' He says moving his hand to my waist. He lowers his head down to my height and kisses me slowly and deeply. Our lips part and our tounges glide against one another in perfect harmony.

He moves his hands to my back thighs and lifts me onto his waist and I wrap my legs around him. His dick is now resting on my vagina through his grey jogger and mine. He moves one hand off of my waist and rests on my face. His cold rings shock me a little, causing goosebumps to raise. I place my arms around the back of his neck as he kisses me more firmly. He takes his hand off of my face and slides it into my joggers.

Our lips part and he softly kisses my neck. With the combined pleasure of him touching me and kissing me I couldn't help but moan into his ear. He giggled.

He brought his head back to my ear.

"You like that princess?" He whispered. He then lightly nibbled on my earlobe, causing me to moan again.

I nodded.

"Nono baby, words. You know how much I love it when you use your words for daddy." He said stopping. I whimpered at the loss of touch.

"Y-es. I l-l-ike that."

He presses me up firmly against the door. He took his other hand and wrapped it around my throat. He moves his hand into my underwear and rubs in circles slowly. Another moan escapes my mouth. He is just staring at me and smirking. Which was just so fucking hot. He is so handsome I can't.

He kissed me again but more aggressively. He took his hand out of my joggers and took them off. Not moving me off the door. He put his hand back on my underwear and rubbed in circles again. He looked down and smirked.

"Look at you, soaking your underwear. Naughty girl." He said smirking. My heart was pounding. My breathing was ragged

He took off his joggers. I could see his bulge through the underwear. Merlins beard he is fucking massive.

He slowly rubs his dick on me and kisses me again. Our breathing getting heavier and heavier by the second. Our tounges gliding against each other.

He moved my underwear out of the way and slid his hand down my vagina.

"Is all of this for me?" He said smirking. He brought his fingers up to his mouth and licked his fingers slowly. Watching him drove me insane.

He took off my underwear completley.

He put a finger inside and slowly put them in and out. I started moaning louder and louder. They got so loud that he had to put his hand over my mouth.

"If this is how you react when I finger you, how are you going to cope when I fuck you?" He said.

I couldn't make out words.

"I-m gonn-a cu-m" I stuttered.

"Cum on daddies fingers then baby."

I happily oblidged. He put two fingers in my mouth to stop me from making too much of a noise. My legs we're shaking and I couldn't stop. My eyes rolled to the back of my head.

He carried me to the bed, still kissing me roughly.

He took off his underwear, his dick throbbing.

He kissed my neck and took off my shirt. He kissed my chest, gently sucking the skin.

He did this until he got to my stomach. He came back up to my chest and slolwy sucked on my nipple.

He stopped and kissed my lips again.

"Do you want me to fuck you Nyxie?" He said imbetween kisses.

I nodded.

"Nuh uh. Words." He said firmly.

"Ye-s I w-want you to fuck me." I stuttered. He smirked.

He slowly moved his tip to my vagina and put in the tip slowly. ''Oh fuck baby you're so tight .'' He moaned in my mouth.

He pumps in and out of me slowly to let me adjust to his size.

He moans as he gets faster and faster, as do I.

My light moans turn into loud moans. As he pounds into me faster and harder I can feel the pressure building in my stomach. I clung to his back scraping his skin.

''I'm gonna cum.'' I say into his mouth.

''Cum then.'' He moans pulling away from our kiss. My legs begin to shake and the pressure releases as I cum all over his dick. He smiles and pounds even harder. He pounds faster and much much harder. I feel like I'm going to cum again. I start to moan louder and louder. I cling to the sheets. His eyes roll back and I can feel him cum in me.

He goes slowly in and out of me.

"You're something else Nyx." He said heaving. He pulled his dick out and rested it on top.

He lays down on my chest. Crushing me slightly. He puts his boxers on and I put my underwear on after he passes it to me. My legs still shaking. He lays down next to me.

''Still hate me?'' He says smirking.

''Yup,'' I responded bluntly. He grabs my face to look at him and looks into my eyes for a second and then kisses me deeply once again.

''Liar.'' He smirks. 

I smiled brightly. He kissed my forehead and pulled me onto his chest.

"You still hungry?" I said.

"Yeah." He said. I went to stand up but fell over.

"Oh merlins beard, you can't fucking walk after getting fucked like that. Lay down I'll get the food." He said helping me back up.

"You okay Princess?" He said. I nodded and smiled.