Chapter 33-✨

Nyx

"Mum, we have to go get Amara." I yelled. She walked over to me.

"Oh yeah. Come on. Let's go."

We sat outside the train station and waited for Amara to come out. We had sat there for about half an hour before I got the feeling she wasn't going to show. As I thought about it, Amara came outside. She smiled at me as I got out of the car.

"Amara! It's so good to see you." I said hugging her. She got into the car, apparating her things to the house.

I walked her up the stairs. She was still in awe of my house. "It's so pretty." She kept saying. I thanked her each time.

I took her to her room, the one next to me where all her stuff was. I helped her unpack.

"Alright what would you like to do?" I asked.

All day we ate junk and watched tv. I took her on a very long tour of the grounds. She stayed with Oggy for a lot if the time. She really got along with Oggy.

Soon enough, my mum called us down for dinner. We had lasagna.

"Thank you, Ms Riddle. It was really nice." She said after we ate.

"Oh of course."

We went back upstairs.

"Okay, so how are you feeling about, the whole Draco thing?" She said.

"Oh. I havent really thought about it. Been a little preoccupied." i replied.

"Who is it?" She asked, smiling.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked getting nervous.

"Who's the boy. The little distraction." She said.

"Who sai-"

"I can see it on your face. Who is it." She asked.

"Okok. DO NOT TELL A SOUL OR I WILL AVADA KEDAVRA YOU OR MILDLY PARALYSE YOU."

"Jees okay. I wont tell anyone." She said.

"Adrian. Adrian Pucey." I said.

"WHAT? Wait no. Actually. I see it. I like it. So. How's the sex?" She asked.

I almost choked on my cup of tea.

"How did you know?"

"I WAS KIDDING OH SHIT!" She said excitedly.

"Well. Is it big?" She asked

"Oh honey. It's BIG." She and I both laughed.

We talked until about 3 am about anything and everything there was to talk about. We began getting tired.

She went to bed and snored. Rather loudly actually.

I opened the draw.

I realised that Adrian left me about 8 shirts 3 pairs of his boxers and 2 hoodies plus 2 pairs of his grey sweatshirts. I smiled. I dug around and found a note.

Nyx,

I know you'll find my letter. I just have a feeling. While i'm gone i just want you to know I love you. So much. Don't do anything too reckless.

Adrian,

I smiled and changed into his shirt and joggers. Put his letter under my pillow and tried to sleep.

I couldn't. I hadn't realised how much I loved sleeping on Adrian. I had gotten used to it. And now it was gone.

I eventually took one of my pillows and cuddled it til i fell asleep.

Okay i'm sorry this is such a short chapter. The next one will be much much longer. Also I would really appriciate it, if you checked out another book i started. You dont have to obviously but id appriciate it :)

thank you sm for the support and funny comments. I real ALL of them.

Also the other book is called, LIAR.

Ok love you. Have a nice day lovlies.