Chapter 15-✨

Adrian

She ran faster than I thought she could. She ran into the forbidden forest, barefooted, in the dark. Why was she reacting like this? It's just Draco right?

"Nyx! Stop!" I yelled after her. She ran through the trees into a massive clearing. She had found my favorite spot on campus. She ran onto the dock and only stopped when she got to the end. I thought she was going to jump in so I ran even faster than I had been before.

She was crying so much.

"Nyxie, what happened? Why did you run?" I said putting my hand on her face to look at me. Her emerald green eyes shone while tears ran down her beautiful face. I didn't know what else to do so I hugged her as tight as possible. Her arms wrapped around me and she cried into my chest.

"Nyx, what happened?" I said.

"Draco- Draco and I we're dating. I didn't tell anyone because of my brothers. Not even Amara... I thought he was going to ask me to the dance and when he didn't I got mad and ignored him. Plus I was talking to you. And I didn't want to ruin it because we were having so much fun. And he asked me to st-stay away from you ages ago but I didn't. So I guess when he saw us and got jealous and lashed out." The way she was crying and when she finished the story I could feel anger boiling in every inch of my body.

"So he cheated on you?" I asked.

"Yeah. And Amara was so drunk. He took advantage of her." That was it.

"Okay princess. I'll be right back. Everything is going to be okay." I said hugging her again. I gave her my blazer and ran back to the school.

Draco was standing outside. I went up to him.

"You little-" Before i could finish my sentence i was beating him up. He got in a few lucky punches causing my lip to bleed and he cut my cheek. By the time I finished he was on the floor.

"I'd suggest you stay down if i were you." I seethed.

I went into the hall to get a drink for Nyx, knowing she wouldn't want to come back inside any time soon.

"Adrian? What happened to you mate?"

"Your sister, was dating Draco and didn't tell anyone, Amara got dumped by Blaise and came here looking for a rebound she got super pissed off, Draco got angry because I was with Nyx and he took advantage of Amara. So i beat the fuck out of him." I said calmly. I walked back outside to get Nyx.

Draco was standing up again looking angry again. " Draco this isn't my fight anymore. Now you have to deal with Tom and Mattheo." I said. As I said that i heard them yelling.

"DRACO FUCKING MALFOY"

I ran into the woods and found her crying on the dock.

I sat next to her and hugged her again.

"Oh my god what happened to you?" She said touching the cuts on my face causing me to flinch.

"Draco." I said. "Don't worry though. He looks much worse." I said.

Her hair was undone and for a while we just sat there. I ran my fingers through her hair and wiped her tears when she started crying again.

I reassured her that everything was going to be okay.

She had fallen asleep on my lap. I wasn't surprised since she's been through a lot today. I carefully picked her up and carried her back into the school. I walked her upstairs and put her down on her bed. Amara wasn't there though.

As I was about to leave the room when she mumbled,

"Adrian, can you stay with me?" She said.

"Of course." I said walking towards Amara's bed.

"No, I mean with me." She said. I climbed into bed beside her and she laid on my chest and intertwined our legs.