Chapter 32-✨

Nyx

He left and I just thought about how cute he is. His cute little smile. God, I fucking love this boy. I hear him waddle up the stairs and get to the door.

"Ok, I got you 4 fluffly blankets ans 2 normal ones. And we got ice-cream, chips, chocolate and I made you some coffee just the way you like it. 1 coffee, 2 sugars, and a little milk but not too much." He said smiling. He put down the cup of coffee and plopped all the food on the bed. He jumped in and kissed my forehead.

"You're so cute Adrian." I said smiling at him while grabbing the blankets and becoming THE ULTIMATE WARMTH BURRITO

"Sweetheart. What the fuck are you doing?" He said as I wrapped the last blanket around me.

"Becoming a layered burrito." I said calmly. He giggled.

"Whattt. Don't bully the sacred burrito or ill hex you." I said smiling.

"Oh shush. You're a very cute layered burrito." He said smothering me with kisses all over my face.

We sat and read our books. He would occasionally kiss me or start giggling. He is so odd.

"Babbyyyy. I'm still cold." I whined plopping my book on the bed.

"How the fuck are you cold?" He teased.

"Don't fuckin ask me." I said.

"I dunno how to help you. Wait. Come here." He said opening his arms. I smiled and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and the many blankets. It wasnt enough. I huffed and wriggled out of his arms. I layed the blankets on both of us and layed my head on his chest. Ah. Warmth.

"Better?" He said smiling.

"Yuh huh." I mumbled nuzzling into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me again.

"I love you Nyxie." He whispered into my ear. I could feel my cheeks turn red.

"I love you." I replied softly. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"How are you so warm? You're like a walking radiator map. Except your rings. Your rings are so fucking cold." I said.

"Walking radiator map?" He giggled.

Adrian

"Merlins beard, yes. Ok lemme explain. So whenever I got lost in the castle, you would always just like appear from the depths. Almost everytime greeting me with ' lost princess' and showing me where to go. And youre always physically warm. Therefore, walking radiator map." She said a broad smile on her face.

"You're so pretty when you get excited about the things you're passionate about or things that excite you. Did you know that?" I said cupping her face with my hand.

"I did not." She replied her face bright red. I chuckled and kissed her. I handed her, her book and we read together.

"Babyyy. Can you pass me the icecream please?" She said with her puppy eyes.

"Of course. Hold on let me refreeze cause its melted." I replied finding my wand.

"Glacius" I said swishing my wand. I handed her the cold ice cream and a spoon.

"Thank you. Oh my merlin guess what," She said taking the icecream.

"What?" I said.

"Ok so the girl in this book yeah, she ate like half a horse then fucking died and the love of her life found her. Then he died because he kissed her dead body and got an infection. I'm only halfway through the bloody book." She explained.