Chapter 38-✨

Adrian

I pulled her as close to me as I physically could. I hated yelling at her, and getting angry. It was the worst feeling, I feel guilty.

But holding her in my arms while she wears my shirt, she looks so gorgeous. Well actually, she always looks gorgeous but right now she looks like a godess. It's nothing compared to her when she smiled.

She is my everything and nothing could ever ever change the way I feel about this girl.

I slowly fell asleep, holding her. I kissed her cheek one more time then closed my eyes.

I could feel her moving around. I opened my eyes.

"Hello Princess." I said, softly.

"Hey. Sorry did I wake you up?" She asked.

"Yeah but that's okay. What you doing up anyway baby? It's a Sunday." I asked inbetween kisses on her cheek.

"Dunno, just kinda woke up." She said giggling.

"Oh okay. I have something I wanna do with you today, unless you've got something planned." I said.

"Hmm no, nothing for today. What is it?" She asked.

"Not telling you. It's a surprise." I said.

She shuffled around and then stopped immediatley.

"Baaaabbbe. What is that?" She asked.

OH SHIT WHY DID WE SLEEP LIKE THIS WHY OH SHIT

"That would be my penis." I said. We both cackled and giggled.
She spun around and kissed me.

"Well we have to do something about that don't we." She said smirking.

Merlin I love this girl.

"Ooh what would you suggest, Madame?" I asked. We both giggled a bit.

"Hmm let me see what I can do."  She said smiling. She shuffled down the bed and pulled off my boxers making me laugh. I only laughed because she said, 'boing'.

She wrapped her hands around my dick and pumped slowly. I groaned lightly. She giggled.

She kissed the tip gently, and took as much of me into her mouth as she could, which wasn't a lot since well, not to toot my own horn but I have a big dick.

She used her hands on the rest of it. I don't know how she does it. I've gotten head from loads of girls but she just, she's so good at it. I may not have been her first time, and she wasn't mine but I think shit like that just feels better when you're so in love with someone.

She looked up at me with her green eyes which just brought me closer to cumming. As she slowly sped up I could feel my stomach tightening.

Suddenly I released into her mouth. She sat up and smiled.

"Ok. I'm cold. I need a hoodie." She said standing up.

"Hold on, why don't you wear the one I wore yesterday Princess?" I asked her.

Her face lit up.

"Really?" She said, giving me puppy eyes.

"Yes. Really. It's over there." I said pointing at the hoodie. She waddled over to it and threw it on and spun around.

"ITS SO COMFYY and it smells like you." She said smiling brightly.

"You wear my clothes all the time." I said laughing.

"Yeah but this is your favorite hoodie baby." She said.

"What? How did you know that?" I asked.