Chapter 37-✨

Adrian

As we all walked around talking, Nyx stayed relativley quiet. This girl always has something on her mind. But even when she's deep in thought she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

She looked up at me and smiled. Why does this girl always have something on her mind?

I can't blame her to be fair. She's had a rough time and I would do anything I can to help her even just a little bit, even if it's just listening to her rant or holding her as she cries.

She's my girl and I would do anything for her. I decided to be a little bold. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. She looked up again and smiled, pure happiness in her gorgeous green eyes. I knew in that moment, that she's the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. It will always be her. Of course I've had a fair amount of experience, but never have I ever, met a girl like her.

I smiled at her even brighter than she had at me. I lowered my head and whispered into her ear, "I love you, and I'm so proud of you. You did really well Princess. Told you, nothing to be anxious about."

She mouthed "I love you more."

"Right, you two ready to eat then? Ooh there's a fancy new Italian place, Gino's. Anyone feel like going?" Said Tom.

"Uh yeah I could go for some Italian. Adrian?" She said looking back up at me.

"Sure." I answered.

"Right, let's go then shall we." Said Mattheo.

Nyx

We walked into the shop, the smell of pizza and pastas, and wonderful herbs like sage and rosemary filled our noses. A short little man, with dark hair, a gold chain and hairy chest who happened to be balding greeted us.

"Gino I take it?" Said Tom.

"Yes indeed. Who might you all be?" He asked with a slight Italian accent.

"Tom Riddle, this is my brother Mattheo, our little sister Nyx and Adrian Pucey." He said, shaking his hand. He was being awefully nice... Normally Tom was quite... well hostile is the only word I can think of. Regardless of Tom being the nicer twin, he was still quite moody. Not nearly as moody and rude as Mattheo.

"Lovely to meet you. I'll have my son serve you, table 23 is just over there. If you have any problems, let me know." Gino said pointing at a table near the window. I love window seats.

Adrian ran his thumb gently across my hand. It gave me butterflies and made me feel like I was floating.

My brothers sat in front of us, while Adrian sat next to me. I smiled at him widely. He smiled at me. Fuck he is so cute.

"Hello, what would you all like?" Said a boy with black hair and a sharp jawline

He was quite handsome, and I caught myself staring a little. We ordered and he left.