Chapter 35-

Nyx

-time jump to the next night-

After I knew my brothers where asleep I walked to Adrian's dorm.

I lightly knocked on the door. It took a while but Adrian eventually opened the door. His one hand on his hair the other leaning on the wall. His veins so pronounced. His silver rings and leather bracelet making him look hotter and the chain around his neck. His hair was wet and curly. He was just wearing boxers and his body still glistening with water.I take it he just had a shower. He looked me up and down.

"Hello Princess." He said, smirking. He invited me in and I turned around to close the door, I could feel him standing behind me. Staring intensely. I turned back around and sure enough he was standing inches away from me staring into my eyes. His eyes are so pretty. The browns and gold mixing beautifully like a painting; and his pupils completely dilated. For a while we just stood there. Staring at each others eyes

It felt like the rest of the world has completley fallen away. Him and I are the only ones here. The only ones that matter to eachother.

"I've missed you." He said breaking the silence. He puts his hand around the small of my back pulling me closer to him. His other holding my face.

"I've missed you and your gorgeous face." He continues, almost studying my face, trying to memorize every detail of my face like usual.

The cold of his rings on my face sending shivers down my spine and goose bumps...everywhere. The butterflies build in my stomach. I missed this feeling.

He lifted my chin and kissed me softly. These soft, tender kisses quickly turned into an intense passionate kiss.
Our lips moving perfectly in sync. Our tounges gliding over eachother.

He lifted me up by my thighs and kisses me even more intensely. "You're the only girl I want. You know that right? You know you're the only girl I look at. You're the only girl I need." He said breaking the kiss. I didn't know how to react.

Suddenly I blurt out the words,"I love you." He smirked and kissed me again.

He walked us over to the bed and lays me down.

He took off my shorts and smiled. "A thong? I like it." He said picking it up and flicking it back down onto my skin. He took off my shirt and looked at my breasts.

"Fuck I forgot how fucking sexy you are." He said. He swooped his head down and kissed my breasts. He left little love bites on my chest and my neck. He left a trail of kisses on my stomach. He stopped and just looked at me.

He put his hand underneath the thong and his eyes immediately dart to mine. "How are you that wet already? We've only been kissing for 5 minutes." He said smiling.

"Oh shut up you know what you do to me." He smirked and then slipped in a finger.

My eyes rolled back slightly and a soft moan escapes my lips. I've missed him so much, this, so much.

"Merlins beard, I forgot how fucking tight you are." He said. He took off my thong and started moving his finger faster in and out of me.

My moans slowly get louder. I grabbed onto the sheets and squeeze them.

He looked at me. "Oh so you like that do you?" He said smiling. He stopped and moved his face to my vagina.

Without any warning he put his tounge on my clit and started slowly.

His hands on my breasts squeezing gently. He slowly got faster and I couldn't contain my moans. I put my hand over my mouth to muffle them.

"No, let them hear you scream my name so they know you're mine, and I'm yours." He said moving my hand.

I can feel the tension rising in my stomach.
"im- im- im gonna cum" i moaned.
"Then cum for daddy." he said breaking then continuing contact. I couldn't help it. My legs shaking and finally I moaned loudly. Gripping the sheets.

He took off his boxers and kissed me again. His massive dick exposed above me. His chain dangling over me. He rubbed the tip on my clit and i moan quietly into his mouth. He smirked and again without warning slips it in.

My eyes roll back in pleasure. A slight giggle mixed with a moan escapes his lips as he slowly goes in and out of me. His hand rubbing my clit again.

I held onto his back. "You want daddy to go deeper princess?" I nod and he does. He is fucking massive. "Fucking hell. You're so tight oh god." he moans.

He goes slowly to allow me to get used to his size again. He slowly got faster and eventually he was pounding me mercilessly.

I hold onto his back tighter and tighter every time he pounds into me. I can feel myself coming undone a second time. I moaned his name over and over and over.

My legs shake again and he whispers into my "Yes baby cum on daddies dick, my little slut." His words echoing and i oblige. He didn't stop though. He continued and he grabbed onto my throat. I came again. He smirked.

He started moaning loudly. "Baby i'm gonna cum in you okay?"i nod and bite my lip as i feel myself start to cum again.

My moans screams at this point. I moan his name loudly over and over and over. "I'm gonna cum baby. I'm gonna. gonna-" He says. I feel him fill me up. He slowly took his dick out and laid himself next to me. I put on my thong and his shirt. He put on his boxers.

He looked at me and smiled. "I really fucking missed you" He said.

"I really missed you too. And thank you for being gentle with the bruises."

"Of course baby. Now come here, I want cuddles. I've been away from you for so long." He said. I smiled and hugged him. 

"Hey hey guess what." I said.

"What?"

"I love you so much." I said as i kissed him.

"I love you more."

"Nuh uhhh" I said smiling.