Chapter 10-✨

Nyx

Escorted by my brothers and Adrian i walked into my dorm. They followed me in. On my bed sat an oddly shaped object. I walked closer to it and it was a record player.

"Holy shit." I said. I smiled.

"Ok which one of you was it." I said turning around.

"That would be Adrian. Full of bright ideas that one." Tom said.

"Really?" I continued.

"Uh yeah. You give off the music type vibe and I knew that theres nothing in school for you to listen to music so this was thw next best thing. I have some vinyls you can use while you wait to find some of your own records if you like?" He said.

"I'd love that. Thank you so much Adrian." I said hugging him again.

"One more thing little sis," Said Mattheo.

"Here." He sakd handing me a  book with leather on the front.

It said 'The Magic Faraway Tree'

"Oh my god. Isn't this the book you and Tommy used to read to me when i was little?" I said on the virge of tears.

"Yup. What do you think little sis?" Said Tom.

"I love it. Thank you boys. All of you. What are they for though?"

"Nothing really. We just thought you might enjoy them. Believe it or not Nyx we listen to your little rants." Said Mattheo laughing.

My brothers mean the world to me. They're the only true family I have. I have my mother but she's barely there herself. My brothers have protected me my whole life. Sure they piss me off 24/7 but I love them so much. And even though I want to drown them sometimes I would be completley lost without them. We've moved a lot. I only ever stayed at one school tho. I understand why my brothers are particularly protective here. It's not just new for me, it's new for them too. We protect eachother. Even through the billions of houses, we were eachothers constant. We're like the three musketeers. It's us against the world and I don't want it to be any different.

Hiii so this chapter is a little bit shorter. But like, i hope you enjoyed it.

How was your day today? Tell me about it. Also my messages are always open if you ever need a lil chit chat.