Chapter 12-✨

Nyx

After classes I made an excuse to my brothers about going to Diagon Ally with Amara.

I snuck down to meet Draco and he took me by the hand and led me into the forest. Is he gonna kill me?

"Thank you for meeting me. I really am sorry." He said as we walked.

"It's okay. I overreacted." I said.

"No you didn't. You were absolutely right. So I thought i'd take you on a little date thing to make it up to you." He said smiling sweetly.

"Aww that's sweet." I said.

He took me to a small clearing. He took out his wand. Suddenly there was a blanket and food and candles. I smiled and we sat down. 

"I wasn't sure about what you liked so I kinda got everything." He said smiling

"I'm sure it's perfect." I said reassuring him.

We spoke for hours. I genuinely feel like i'm falling for this boy. I know I haven't felt this way about anyone before. 

As we finished the food I laid down on the ground. "Wanna lay down and look at the stars?" I asked.

"Not really my thing. Plus it's getting kinda cold." He said. I didn't really mind.

He walked me back to my dorm and kissed me goodnight before leaving.

I laid down on my bed and thought about all of the events that happened. He really is very cute. What if my brothers find out though? No, don't think negatively.

Oggy jumped onto my bed and I fell alseep.

About two weeks had past since our date. We would always meet after hours. Unknowingly I had stopped going with my brothers on weekends. Most afternoons I would get caught up being with him.

This particular day he passed me a note in potions. 

"Wtf is this?" I whispered.

"Open it." He said.

I unraveled it. It read:

Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?

I smiled. I looked at Draco and whispered "About time you asked me."

"Well?" He said.

"Of course. I will." I said smiling.

As Snape dismissed us my brothers were waiting for me outside.

"So little sister. There's a dance on Saturday. And, we're going to be there obviously. But, if someone asks you to the dance, tell them they have to talk to us first." Mattheo explained.

"Wait you're actually going to let me go?" I said, completely shocked.

"Yup."

"But I don't have a dress." I said.

"Go with that friend of yours and get one." Said Tom.

"Alright. I'll see you guys later then." I said excitedly.

"Not so fast. We're still going to take you to your dorm." Said Mattheo.

I rolled my eyes but agreed.

I hugged my brothers again as they left.

Amara was sat on my bed. "Amara, do you feel like coming dress shopping for the dance on Saturday?" I asked.

"OH MY GOD I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK!" She exclaimed. It made me giggle.

As we got to the dress shop she went in and out of the changing room and came out with different dresses. We eventually settled on a really pretty black flow-ey dress and black heels.

"Okay, now time for your dress." She said. She scurried around the shop, not showing me what dress she got me.

She picked up some little bits of jewelry too. She put them in a bag and paid.

"Lets go. And no you can't see it's a surprise. But you're going to love it. I promise." She says.

Once we get back she goes to Blaise's as usual.

My brothers come by and ask about the dress.

"No I can't see it til saturday so neither can you." I said. They reluctantly agreed to wait.

I assumed that now Draco and I were dating he'd ask me.

The next day I asked him about the dance, "Hey so are you going to the dance on saturday" I asked.

"Yeah. Are you?" He asked.

"I dunno. Maybe." I said, wanting to see if he'd say anything. He didn't he just continued with the little dates in secluded areas. Was he hiding me?

Am I that bad?

I pushed it out of my mind.