Chapter 17-✨

Nyx

He hugged me sensing my mood change.

I felt bad. How badly was Draco hurt?

I looked at Adrian's hand.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking st the bruised and scabbed skin on his knuckles.

"Of course." He said.

"I need to pee, I'll be back in a bit okay?" I said.

Before he coukd say anything i was asking people for directions to the hospital wing. A tall ginger boy pointed me in the direction. I opened the door, and there sat the blonde haired boy. Cuts on his face. Bruises. Everything. My heart dropped.

I rushed over to him even though I shouldn't have.

"Draco, are you okay?" I said looking at him.

His eyes watered.

"Do I look okay to you? In one night I lost my diginity and the girl I love." His words echoed in my head.

Love. Love. Love. Love.

"I'm so sorry Nyx. I just got so angry when I saw you with that boy. Laughing...." He said.

"Draco, I'm his best friends little sister. He was just being nice." I said.

"No he wasn't. Nyx I see the way he looks at you. I don't like him. He's trouble. Everyone knows Adrian Pusey is a nut case anyway." His words angered me in a weird way.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He's an asshole. He's a fucking bully and I don't want him to hurt you."

Hurt me? I can't imagine Adrian hurting a fly.

"He's a womanizer. He's fucked half the school. Maybe you don't see him like that because he's nice to you but just watch him in the common room." Draco continued.

"And you fucked my best friend, while she was drunk." I said.

"I know. I know. I'm so sorry Nyx. I really am." Tears welled up in my eyes. He stood up and hugged me. He lifted my face with his hand and kissed me.

"What the fuck." I could hear Adrians voice boom through the room. My heart sank.

"Get the fuck away from her." Said Adrian.

"She came to see me." Said Draco letting go of me.

"Why? After what he did." He said looking at me in disappointment.

"He said he was sorry..." I said. As the words fell from my mouth I knew they didn't sound right.

"Sorry? All it takes is sorry to get you back?" Said Adrian clenching his fists.

"Adrian please-" I said.

"What did you think was going to happen? I was going to let her go so easily and just let you take her? It's been one day, not even Adrian. Go try and get in some other girls pants." Draco seethed.

"Nyx. Let's go." Said Adrian.

"Nyx don't listen to him. Stay with me."

"I-"

"Nyx you have to choose. Me or him." Said Draco.

"Draco please don't-" I knew I would have to choose eventually. Why did it have to be so soon?

I don't want to lose either of them. Even though what Draco did was fucked up. He's the first boy that's ever shown me love.

I'm sorry for such a late and short update, I've had writers block. Kinda been lacking motivation.

Hope you liked this chaper.