Chapter 31-✨

Ok so I changed the name of the book from 'Wanted' to 'Burnt Pages'. Please don't hate me, it just started to make less and less sense with the wanted thing. Ok uh I love you.

Nyx

He smiled into my mouth. Oh shii.

I knew that I wouldn't be able to uh...stand for a while as my legs where still shaking

He pulled me onto him. I sat up, knowing the exact placement of my hips. He bit his lower lip and smiled. We really 'bout to do this again? Is he trying to paralyze me?

He put his hands on my hips, and pulled me back down to his lips.

"Who said you can be on top?" He said into my mouth as we kissed. He swiftly spun me around on my back and smiled.

He kissed my neck like usual but slower. Much slower. He massaged my breasts. The goose bumps where raising faster than I thought was possible.

"Look at that. I just have to touch you and you get goosebumps. I love that I can do that to you. I love how much power I have over you." He said just looking my body up and down.

"Merlins beard you are so gorgeous." He continued, pure lust in his eyes. But every time he looked at my eyes it was pure love with just flickers of lust. This boy. He's the one. I don't see it getting any better than him.

He dipped down and kissed me again, but roughly and passionately. He rubbed the tip of his dick on my clit causing me to moan loudly. He kissed me to muffle my moans. He then slowly put his dick in. Why slowly?

He brought himself in and out of me slowly still. While slowly pumping into me he rubbed my clit in small circles.

He suddenly stopped. I whined at the loss of touch. He kissed my stomach going slowly down. He brought my legs over his shoulders and pulled me closer to his mouth. He slid one if his fingers in. Going in and out slowly.

He watched me intensely. He smirked and put his mouth on my clit, still pulling his finger in and out of me. I could feel the pressure building in my stomach.

Adrian

"Ad-Adri-an- Im gonn-na" She stuttered. Her legs began shaking faster than they where before. Her back arched as she came into my mouth. I didn't stop though. Seeing her this way, she's so beautiful. So vulnerable.

Her hands ran through my hair, tugging slightly.

I slowly went faster, flicking my tounge faster, moving my finger in and out of her faster.

Her leg started tensing, showing she was going to cum again.

"F-fu-ck. Ad-drian." She moaned loudly as her back arched again as she came in my mouth again.

I smiled and took my finger out of her and my mouth off of her. I brought my dick back to her clit, rubbing it in circles slowly. She was laying propped up by her elbows looking at me, smiling.

I slowly put it in and groaned. I don't know how but even after fucking her over and over and over roughly she stays so fucking tight. Doesn't make sense but I won't complain. I slowly began speeding up. I could feel she was going to cum again, her walls started tightening around me. She threw her head back and rolled her eyes. I stopped before she came though.

Nyx

He smirked and stopped after he had started speeding up. I was about to cum so the loss of pleasure made me whine louder.

"No whining. Now be a good girl and turn over." He said. I did.

He grabbed my hips and thrusted deep. I rested on my elbows.  He went faster, and harder making me scream. Literally.

Adrian

She was screaming my name. She moaned rocking her hips onto me. Our bodies synced perfectly.

"Hol-y shit. I-m i-m gonna-" she panted.

"Together?" I said. She nodded. I sped up and she arched her back again. I slowed down and slowly took my dick out of her.

I put in some boxers while she put on her underwear. I smiled at her.

"Seven times." She said, our breathing still ragged. I threw her my t-shirt and sat down next to her on the bed as she put on my shirt.

"How the fuck am I gonna walk? How am I gonna explain why I can't walk?" She said as she rested her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her and smiled.

"I'll help you walk and we'll just say you fell over. " I said.

"And hurt both legs? And what about the shaking?" She said.

"Or we could just not leave your room today. I'll tell your brothers that youre still shook up about yesterday and you don't want to leave. Ill bring you snacks and we can just have a little lay in. Read books and shit. What do you say little lady?" I suggested. She just looked at me with those pretty green eyes of hers and kissed my cheek.

"That sounds perfect." She smiled.

"Can you get me some more blankets though? My brother's will tell you where they are." She continued.

"Sure thing baby. Okay what snacks do you want?" I asked changing.

"Anything, not too bothered." she said.

"Alright darlin. Be back in a second." I said popping out the door.

Lil more spice. next chaper will be more wholesome i promise :)